So Got Into A Lil Trouble Friday Night.. Jail Or The Bracelet?

i was passed out in the drivers seat car running

Your automaticaly fucked. Even johnny cockren (sp) would tell you that.

The cold weathers not an excuse, they will tell you that you should of called a cab.

I dont think Ive ever seen anyone put on the bracelet for Drinking and driving with or without priors.

Id say its still worth while pleding not guilty for a lesser charge, Dont do jail time, because then your fucked and all backed up on bills, and will most likely have no job anylonger.

When you fight it, Shoot for an Occupational drivers license for too and from work during designated hours.

Then try for a Intoxaloc ( I install lots of those around here) not shit to do but get wasted.

And if anything else, join a known AA group before your court hearing, and tell the courts you know you got a problem and now its time for you to take care of it...

Doing those things, will make you shine compaired to other drivers that have this same driinking and driving problem.

You may end up receiving no jail time, smaller fine, etc.

And if thats too much for you and just wanna give up and goto jail, ask to be placed at guantanamo bay so you can get your cock sandwich :)

I talked to my attny and what im looking at as of now is 30 days in jail with no huber or the bracelet for 30 days ( i believe @$40 a day for 30 days so a good $1200 chunk of change )

Also I know laws in many states are different, but this is one of those shady laws.

You dont get to pick to pay a 1200 fine or sit in jail..

I thought this once, and so have lots of others only to find out that after I was In jail for a month for my unpaid fines, not only did I have to pay for my visit in the jail since I was out on work release with a job, but I also had to pay the fine on top of that..

No city is going to let 1200$ walk away from them. It costs tax payers lots of money to house inmates, so I dont think that they are gonna let you sleep your fine off in a sardine can for free.

you dont do shit in jail, so how is you going to jail going to be equivlent to paying 1200$ when it costs at least 40$+ a day per inmate.

If this is what your lawyer said, Id be asking other lawyers how it works, if not the courts them selfs.....

Most likely it will be 1 day in jail for every 40-50 bucks owed to the city, then on top of that your fine, And booking fees.

Your automaticaly fucked. Even johnny cockren (sp) would tell you that.

The cold weathers not an excuse, they will tell you that you should of called a cab.

I dont think Ive ever seen anyone put on the bracelet for Drinking and driving with or without priors.

Id say its still worth while pleding not guilty for a lesser charge, Dont do jail time, because then your fucked and all backed up on bills, and will most likely have no job anylonger.

When you fight it, Shoot for an Occupational drivers license for too and from work during designated hours.

Then try for a Intoxaloc ( I install lots of those around here) not shit to do but get wasted.

And if anything else, join a known AA group before your court hearing, and tell the courts you know you got a problem and now its time for you to take care of it...

Doing those things, will make you shine compaired to other drivers that have this same driinking and driving problem.

You may end up receiving no jail time, smaller fine, etc.

And if thats too much for you and just wanna give up and goto jail, ask to be placed at guantanamo bay so you can get your cock sandwich :)

i hear ya man.. i live in superior wisconsin at the moment... nothin to do but drink lol.. I dont have a problem, hell i only go out maybe 4 to 5 times a month .. i work ( well worked ) 7 days a week 10 hr days ... no time for it

im going to plea not quilty , to try for a charge of dropping 1 dwi for a lesser charge and a shortened jail time

the license and my occupational ( work permit ) has nothing to do with the courts at this time.. even if the judge will grant me huber and the ability of a work permit, this ALLL has to t=go through Minnesota DMV.... which sucks cuz there alot worse than the judge

But ill do anything to get back to work and start my life up again , shit no booze ?? a breathalizer in my car lol who cares ill stop drinking period.. its really not that big of a deal to me..

I just hope i can convince the judge of that

And i do have to take a CD test but thats mandatory at the moment .. If i were to admit myself to AA thats gonna cause more issues leading everyone to believe i have a drinking problem , take classes , assesments etc.. its just not a good move.. if i drank 6 days a week and had no life sure , gimme AA free coffee and cookies ( just reminded me of fight club ) ahhh marla singer

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

same thing happened to me 1 month before my 21st bday. I was drinking while listening to my radio, outside the car, my DLs was suspended for 1 year, and did about 2-3 weeks jail time

The moral of the story is:

If your drinking, and you have car keys to a car that is close to you, you will be charged with a DUI/DWI- BECAUSE all you gotta do is turn the ignition on, and go, and kill someone

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ur in the car running, while drunk, ur the dumbass, not the cops, so stop whining about it.

do the time or braclet thing and shut up u broke the law now you must pay.

/end thread.

ANDddddddddd

you can still go to work on the anklet, you just have to report your schedule to your po so that when his county issued blackberry goes beep beep youve left the "zone" he can log it in as work release. ;)

(Im in a little trouble muhself and have researched this HEAVILY with all law enforcment entities.)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ur in the car running, while drunk, ur the dumbass, not the cops, so stop whining about it.

do the time or braclet thing and shut up u broke the law now you must pay.

/end thread.

Who said i said the cops were the dumbass ???? ahh yes this is david coming in again and bashing another thread lol Whatever dude u need anger management and classes more than anyone here so why you bashing my thread???

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

ANDddddddddd

you can still go to work on the anklet, you just have to report your schedule to your po so that when his county issued blackberry goes beep beep youve left the "zone" he can log it in as work release. ;)

(Im in a little trouble muhself and have researched this HEAVILY with all law enforcment entities.)

ugh i know man i just need my car back and the DMV to allow me to drive again

And if thats too much for you and just wanna give up and goto jail, ask to be placed at guantanamo bay so you can get your cock MEAT sandwich :)

edited for accuracy

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived