Fiberglass Spray?

well i was told my papa that there is a fiberglass spray.

this thing true or can i pull a :bsflag: out on him

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

there is a fiberglass chopper spray gun, you use with you air compressor, and a special spray gun

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

there is a fiberglass chopper spray gun, you use with you air compressor, and a special spray gun

so i'm better off goin old school (cut up mats and paint brush's)

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

depends on the application

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

depends on the application

door's pods,kick panels stuff like that

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

yeah, thats probably all you need

I just used my rear door speaker grills, and used trim rings for a 5.5" and a tweeter, and used grill cloth, resined that, and then the weak spots I put just 1 layer of fiberglass cloth, the thin stuff, resined one more time, and I got the same strength of the factory plastic panels, so I went ahead an carpeted it, did it to all 4, will be installing tomorrow. I barley used any glass at all

sundown.jpg

http://www.bauteck.com/manufacture/Image12.jpg

waayy too much of an ordeal for the application your looking for IMO....Ive only seen them used for boat hulls and sometimes a surfboard factory....cant remember where I saw it....I think How its Made haha....but it would also be a HUGE bitch to clean up the mess....or mask off what you dont want to spray....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Chop gun, ftw :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

They are only efficient if you're doing alot of big things like everyone is saying (boats, showers, bodykits)

If you're going to just do door pods, door panels, sub enclosures, and such then really IMO a rig like that is more of a hassle than it would be effective.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner