ok im an old school ssf freak since back in 94, ive always loved them! (yes i know i was 3 at the time) i still have mine for my super nintendo and will bust it out occasionally, but got the new one for 360 today and im pretty impressed, a new breed of characters, new moves as whell as the good old ones, im happy with it so far, im still debating on going to see the movie or not :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

That game does look killer! Too bad for me I don't have a 360 or PS3 yet. LOL

I have fond memories of Street Fighter Alpha 3- me and my college apartment buddies playing that until midnight. Then out came the Silent Hill. :ph34r:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

ive played it, the intro is killer, game all around is awesome

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

street fighter vs x-men was pimp shit! i wanna try this one out

that was the best old school game imo, i would kill for one of those stand up type's, everyone has there pacman and shit, it hasnt got anything on street fighter and xmen...oh those were the days haha

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I have this game and I have to admit it's pretty amazing. What's even more amazing is when you network with other players for a fight. Very, very smooth. Probably the best so far. This is actually my first fighting game that I'm able to challenge other people with. And I feel right at home too. No more waiting in line to challenge others. No more tokens, and no more quarters. Thank God..

BTW, has anybody seen the movie yet. It looks kinda cheesy.