Rags2Bitches Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 im sure they were human like the rest of us I don't know....I could easily see Steve being an alien....Randy being....a duck....lol www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006
Scrubbalo Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 I was the long haired freek metal head this is way back in the 80's. Maiden, Dio etc http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Sundown SAZ-3000 2 12" T3 DVC1ohm subs 58hz peak cabin frequency no deadner yet box tuned to 38hz BIG 3 upgrade yamaha patio speakers rear fill Alpine 9833 deck PPI FRX-456 Crossover PPI PAR-245 Preamp/EQ PPI DEQ-30 Band EQ fronts PPI tweets in kick panel PPI 2-way's in kicks for now 0/GA 1 run front to back Memphis 4 channel running rear speakers 75 X 4 only 2 channels used for now Planet Audio 4 channel 75 X 4 running front speakers 146.7 db usaci drivers door open 163.3 db port challenge mic in port 2012 4door silverado
jmitch Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 I was the long haired freek metal head this is way back in the 80's. Maiden, Dio etc http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif long haired freak noooooo way dude i cant see it lol but there were afew of those in my days too in the mid to late 90s I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.
mbdblue Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 I was always the quiet guy....depending on where I was....kinda like the guy who didnt say much until we were all jokin around and Id throw in some rediculous shit off the top of my head....my HS didnt really have groups either....and come senior year, we were all just cool with each other....if you didnt like someone you just didnt talk to them....I came to find out after I graduated that something like a third of the school was into coke....I had no idea haha....so I really didnt get into drugs....still dont....but it didnt help that I had asthma and my parents both work in medical fields (ma's a CCM and dad's an MD in emergency medicine for almost 30 years) so I came home smellin like it, they'd know from a mile away..... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
99GPGTX Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 i was the chubby kid...lol...but not no mo!! was a good all around athlete though but excelled in Golf...went to state 3 times. Hung out with most everyone..minus the goth/emo whoev's most friends dads where doctors (always had a place to hang out at with fun toys lol) never drank/smoked shyish different now that im in college...no really shy anymore Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
☆Dmarc™☆ Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 i was class clown got alone with EVERYBODY i mean if i was to get in a fight i would have bloods and crips fightin wit me lol but yea i played football basketball i was gonna do soccer and baseball my junior year but that was too much lol so i was popular wit da jocks too )REALLYcool with the potheads ( wink wink Dream Car
Eric B Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 I got along wit everyone mostly.. if yall have seen the movie ATL i was pretty much T.I.'s character in high school.. Jus the kool dude that got along wit everybody and had jus a lil clique that pretty much was recognized by everybody and we all got along wit all the cliques. I was a class clown and not good wit some of the teachers wit my mouth.. 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Decaf Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 i was busy getting ladies and gettin high..... definately had no boundries of who i could hangout with, i was friends with pretty much everyone from jocks to geeks...no bias here
Godsmack Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 Was the teachers kid so alot of the others weren't so fond of me. Till the town went 'dry' then all of the sudden everyone was wantin to talk at me. I guess having family who ran shit all the time helped. I mainly kept to myself minus a few people, and partied everyweekend the next town over beacuse it was hella better. "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
BASS14 Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 I was just a cool dude that got along with everybody. School for me was just time hanging out with friends. X2 i was just there cuz i had to be didnt have a care in the world...always in trouble...and that bout it lol Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.