• 1 month later...

well i guess all things come to an end.. today the wife and i are calling it quits. it seems im not the person she wants me to be. its kinda crazy i went from a drug dealer running the streets hurting people for fun doing everything but good . to a father and husband overnight. i walked away from all of my friends money flashy cars everything and never turned back. well today i get the your not changing you are negative you dont help you stay on the computer all day you dont do this you dont do that... when i stay home and raise our fuckin kids. teach them how to do everything.i get on the computer in the morning and check back through out the day. i try and do all i can but i guess i couldn't pull of being prince charming. i admit i have been on edge and snappy for a while but the reason behind that is a while back i had a serious kidney problem had huge stones bla bla.. well for the last month i have been pissing blood and having real bad pains this time in both kidneys. long story short im scared. im over weight my family is known to have major health problems and i dont want to find out i have them too. i know its not a real good reason but as a kid i was raised to hide my feelings to BE TOUGH!!!.its what i know ....its pounded in already. anyway im really stressed i know she is a woman there are plenty out there all that. i know i can find someone else. but i love her.. shit i love my kids they are what keep me going, they are old enough to know dad is gone. to thinking of not spending the night with my kids hurts. i dont know what to do.i really dont have family to go to. hell i dont even have a job to support them on my own. with my criminal history it makes it imposable for me to get a good job.(the reason she works). so im screwed on keeping my kids. i thought i was doing everything in my power to keep her happy but i guess i was wrong. anyway thanks for listening to my rant wish me luck. i have no clue what im gonna do. i know i can go back to my old ways and make big money but thats not smart. its time to man up and face life.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

sorry to hear that john, i really am

DAMN there is way to much of this shit going on these days.

You are far from alone with this, ya need friends, and the real ones will be here for ya dude, trust me on that.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

yea i never thought i would be going through this. i thought it was all good.i was wrong

/Rant

Damn dude I feel ya...Just celebrated my 10 yr wedding anniversary last friday and I wouldn't know what to do without my Wife and especially my kids.

I used to run with the wrong crowd, Did some time for some mistakes I made and wasn't the guy you wanted to look wrong at. Then I started getting more and more involved with Car audio and slowly walked away from alot of my friends (Still gotta keep in touch in case of ..well you know) I found Dbdrag and things seemed to be mellowing out for me...I was wrong, it was only the begining of what came close to ending my marriage.

I used to be on TP 24/7 (21K+ Posts there)I used to work on cars from morning till night and whatever didn't go right, my Wife got the brunt of it.

I had to one day step back and realize She was always there for me thick or thin and if I kept treating her this way and not paying attention to her she may just walk away.

I'm never on TP anymore, I come here during the day during "My Time" but since I'm home now 24/7 I make sure the house is clean, the kids have their homework finished, there is no "stereo" work being done, and dinner is ready when she walks through the door.

What you need to do is take some time with just You and Her...no kids...find a sitter. Doesn't mean you have to spend cash, you could do something simple like a ride to the beach (Tahoe)...have lunch...talk things out...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

yea tj thats whats happening now. it sucks, i was thinking she was starting to get into car audio. she made an account here said she wanted to do her own system. i guess i could do more to help her as far as keeping the house cleaner and all that stuff.i never thought it was an issue. well i never knew it was getting to where it is now. i would of said fuck everything. id rather have my family over car audio or a forum any day. guess ill have to fight for them.not thinking i was just gonna walk away from it all. i have been thinking all day what the fuck am i gonna do? if it really comes down to it i know i can get another girl same for her. but its depressing thinking of not being with my family all the time. shit makes me cry and i dont cry for anything. thanks tj im gonna take your advice.

/Rant

Im in the same boat u r brother. Me and misses just decidedto separate also. Iam actaully looking for a place and a car as we speak. Who knows maybe time apart is all you need. Hopefully things get better for ya.

Credo Quia Absurdum

wow Vic i really am impressed!

I only dated once in high school, and none since ive been out...

But i wish u many more happy years man :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived