The other thing to think about is $1 tril is over $3.25K per person in the US... and thats not just taxpayers...

crapload of money... there was an article similar to this in our newspaper when those bailout packages started going around. Crazy stuff

Now maybe someone should try skeching up the US's full national debt? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

J/K LOL i have no idea

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

my physics teacher did something similar to this but it had to do with how long it would take to count a certain amount of money, take 10^15 dollars for example. It went something like this:

if it takes you 1 second to count 1 dollar then it would take 11.5 days to count 1 million dollars, it would take you 31.68 years to count 1 billion dollars. To count 1 trillion dollars it would take you 31688.76 years...remember this is if you had to count each dollar and you can not take any breaks, or eat, or go to the bathroom.

Shit is mind blowing tho

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

my physics teacher did something similar to this but it had to do with how long it would take to count a certain amount of money, take 10^15 dollars for example. It went something like this:

if it takes you 1 second to count 1 dollar then it would take 11.5 days to count 1 million dollars, it would take you 31.68 years to count 1 billion dollars. To count 1 trillion dollars it would take you 31688.76 years...remember this is if you had to count each dollar and you can not take any breaks, or eat, or go to the bathroom.

Shit is mind blowing tho

thats 1 dollar bills though. but still damn thats a long time!

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

ill take one pallet please.

wat about quarters.. how much would that weigh.. or even pennies

so i was bored so i figured this out

one trillion dollars in pennies weighs: 2.5 grams per penny, 5.512*10^11 lb, or 275.6 million tons

one trillion dollars in quarters weights: 80 quarters to 1 lb, 1*10^11 lb or 50 million tons.

i think thats right

so i was bored so i figured this out

one trillion dollars in pennies weighs: 2.5 grams per penny, 5.512*10^11 lb, or 275.6 million tons

one trillion dollars in quarters weights: 80 quarters to 1 lb, 1*10^11 lb or 50 million tons.

i think thats right

hmm i think youre a little off on the quarter weight. 80 quarters is more than a lb i believe i could be wrong though.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Archived