The Tahoe - Build Log **new Pics 6-24-09**page 12

umm i have bass now all is in time to clean and tune, anyway to get 2 amps to run off one bass knob?? hooks up like a phone jack

as long as my engine doesnt explode and im still off work ill be at the show lol

thanks man, where u from i see u have work done with extensive their out of h town arent they

ill be proud when its done, its just so hot outside

I'm in Rockwall, it's just east of Dallas but currently I'm stationed in Iraq a couple hours south of Baghdad waiting to get back and rebuild. Don't know how much of my bed will be left after they get done with the body drop so all 8 12's might not be going back in (hope they all fit cause it was great).

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

ill have alot of pics tomorrow im goign to start cleaning her up tonight and i need to still reformat the computer and get that up and running but i have bass and i like it

Damn dude it's lookin sick!

About the bass knobs, you might have to go to a different type that will plug in between the RCA's, or all else I can figure is splice the two knob cables together?

Never heard of anyone doing so...

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

im goign to try and splice them together today, im loving the sub out i have its just a solid beat from them strong too, its real tight bass

once i get it all clean ill have lots of pics the gf got her camera back so no more cell pics

Archived