Sonic Electronix

So, I Hurd Through The Grapevine....

damn man too bad we didnt know about this sooner we couldve set up some real nice boobytraps for these fuckers! I even have a badass nicghtvision camera that would come in handy :aggressive::spiteful::spiteful:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Paintball gun would be good too, after they're layed out and cant go anywhere shove the barrel down in their mouth and unload a hopper.

Wouldn't kill 'em, but leave them with a nice hospital visit and they would be less likely to try and steal your stuff again. :good:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Just remember, if you injure them in any way, and the are not attempting to do physical harm to you, they can, and the cops certainly will prosecute you, and you then be charged, sentenced, and likely sued in civil court. State laws vary, but be smart about it. Something like a pepper spray or mace will not get you in any trouble, and will hold them at bay till cops arrive. A baseball bat is surely going to come across as pre meditated intent to do bodily harm. Use a good light, a camera, and the element of surprise. detain, not harm.

( it sounds like a wimpy way of dealing with it, but the legal ramifications of laying in wait could take you down a very aggravating road. .... Now if they come into your home..... whole different set of rules apply )

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Paintball gun would be good too, after they're layed out and cant go anywhere shove the barrel down in their mouth and unload a hopper.

Wouldn't kill 'em, but leave them with a nice hospital visit and they would be less likely to try and steal your stuff again. :good:

:rofl: that would be funny. but unless you and your friend are a pussy, i doubt they are gonna talk about it to others and then do it. kinda risky. but if they do.... you know they are so we better have a vid tomorrow morning. :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

damn man too bad we didnt know about this sooner we couldve set up some real nice boobytraps for these fuckers! I even have a badass nicghtvision camera that would come in handy :aggressive::spiteful::spiteful:

Roscoe, would u help me? lol, maybe. na, i'm kinda wanting to see this fuck at school.....

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Just remember, if you injure them in any way, and the are not attempting to do physical harm to you, they can, and the cops certainly will prosecute you, and you then be charged, sentenced, and likely sued in civil court. State laws vary, but be smart about it. Something like a pepper spray or mace will not get you in any trouble, and will hold them at bay till cops arrive. A baseball bat is surely going to come across as pre meditated intent to do bodily harm. Use a good light, a camera, and the element of surprise. detain, not harm.

( it sounds like a wimpy way of dealing with it, but the legal ramifications of laying in wait could take you down a very aggravating road. .... Now if they come into your home..... whole different set of rules apply )

Trainman is right, don't drag them into your garage, drag them into the house, then torture the bastards. :clapping:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived