Sonic Electronix

So, I Hurd Through The Grapevine....

Same here, I'd definitely shoot the legs out then while they're layed helpless in the driveway drag them into the garage and cut the end off an extension cord and shove it down their throat and get them to beg you not to plug the other end into the wall for a few mins then go ahead and plug it in anyway. :diablo:

Just kidding, that's evil. Be a good citizen and file a legitimate police report after your property is stolen. :angel:

^Haha, my ass...

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

well, if my dad dont let me put it in the car, i'm going to remove HU, remove amps, leave subs, and stay up and put a sign on my car window saying look around. and sit in my back yard with the shotguy with shells in pocket, and just pump it once to see what they do. lol

Bills

never pull a gun with no intentions to shoot it caus the cat on the other end is in fear of his life and will do anything and if he has a gun you think hes gonna hesitate?

i'm not going to do the gun thing, its funny in thought, but i know not in person. if i stat outside tonight, i'll have a baseballbat wit me or somthing(i got three nice ones,) and i'll let my neighbors and rents and bro know.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Archived