Just A Bad Situation (may Contain Illegalness)

well, heres the shortened story. basicaly, my grandfather let my cousins and uncle, aka his son and grandchildren, use his suburban. was supposed to be a week...ok then, turned into a month, no biggie.

well...

that was 8 months ago. my cousin locked it and put the keys GOD knows where. we want the suburban back (grandpa is lettin me throw a 18" in it, hes been bitten by the bug) so i was wondering what you guys though. try and take a chance at the roadside service unlocking it and trying to get it for free, or should i learn to pick locks... or whatever.

also, do you guys know of anywhere, where i can get 4-door set of new locks with matching keys?? thanks.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

call the cops and get your shit back.it is under your grandpas name right so legally if he has the title and regrestions with him on his name then you can get it back,.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Obviously your grandpa asking for it back has been ruled out huh?

Very strange situation.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

theres no way i can pop the back window open is there?? i figured all the back window + door keys were somewhat the same... he has a c1500 pickup of the same year... door keys wouldnt work prolly...

they dont take care of shit and it pisses me off cus IM the one who does the work while grandpa "supervises" >.>

i already know they jumped a curb, and messed up a few front end steering components, and i dont even wanna know how they ripped half the exaust off...its just GONe about 15 inches from the cat.

but yea... i know ma grandma has free roadside service, so i think she could get it opened for free...

whatever happens i guess i will keep it posted with updates....

(hint) Fi

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

does the suburban have onstar?

if so call them and have them unlock the doors...

If its an older model, just pick that shit. Some jurisdictions dopnt allow officers to pop doors, however your local tow company will, probably for a fee. Also, if you know anybody at a fire company that would help you out with the kits they have on the trucks, that would be legit B)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

snap-on makes a thing called the big stick. unlock anything.

Lol I have a big stick, x2 on that, it works on everything, even a lexus.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

get the cops involved

cant find this big stick

Edited by MATTMAN24