Just A Bad Situation (may Contain Illegalness)

Harborfreight is soooo cheap lol. I ordered a set of their wrenches and broke the 14mm during the first use.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Harborfreight is soooo cheap lol. I ordered a set of their wrenches and broke the 14mm during the first use.

That's what you get for trying to get a quality product from them.

You gotta be smart to actually get a good deal from HF. If it's something you're just gonna use once or throw away items then it's good, but if you're trying to get good quality stuff, it's not gonna happen.

Wrenches and stuff you're probably gonna break and waste your money. Chip brushes on the other hand you're gonna just throw away after the first time you use them.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

That's what you get for trying to get a quality product from them.

You gotta be smart to actually get a good deal from HF. If it's something you're just gonna use once or throw away items then it's good, but if you're trying to get good quality stuff, it's not gonna happen.

Wrenches and stuff you're probably gonna break and waste your money. Chip brushes on the other hand you're gonna just throw away after the first time you use them.

Lifetime warranty and having one of the biggest stores in town means I break one I just run up there and swap it out no questions aksed... :spiteful:

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

What year is it?

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

so what are you planning to do once you get into it caus you cant move it unless you tow it and that cost money then your gonna put all new locks and a ignition cylinder into it and thats even more money and more labor installing it. the best thing id say is call the cops and try to sue them so that the cars fixed of any damages they have done to it, your cuzo is forced to find the keys or get keys made for the locks, and plus you really dont have to spend any unessesary money or do any useless labor.

but if you dont feel like sueing them and getting the cops involved just have a locksmith come to the vehicle and get the specs so they can make you a new key caus that is way more cheaper then all new locks and ignition.

well forget all that onstar and electronics, its oldschool, a 94.

some new info has been brought to my attension, but i will post that tommorow.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

well forget all that onstar and electronics, its oldschool, a 94.

some new info has been brought to my attension, but i will post that tommorow.

If that is the case (the year) then if he (ur grandpa) still has it, there should be a credit card sized plastic key, it will get you in, and start it as well....it was one of those "one time only" emergency things! I had a 94 Silverado, and I lost my keys, but had that in my wallet! Worked like a charm....ONE TIME!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

if you need keys just take the VIN # and proof of ownership to the dealer......depending on the year the key may need to be programmed though

I used to work at my local GM dealership. We did this for people all the time. Since i have left there, i have had to get keys to open my truck twice.