DC Sound Lab

its not really a secret anymore that there are many common components used in the amplifier manufacturing. It may use the same casing as a RD amp. Even if it has the same board, its the components on the board that make the difference. There are so many tweaks that can be done in the design, making it behave completely different than any other amp.

DC is not the same as RE. I have quite a bit of experience with both brands. For starters the pole piece, gap geometry, top plate design are all different. If you say they are both triple stact magnets, well, i am sure glad you can count. Coils are a little different. Completely different cones. Similarities, baskets, same style spider, but with different treatments done to them.

Biggest difference=CUSTOMER SERVICE. Even if Rusty copied everything he has from someone else, atleast he will take care of his customers.

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

Not sure who you are, but thats one of my teammates, TJ. Dustcaps are inverted. Amps are technically not available here, and thats all I can say.

I am not sure about the dust caps. I only asked about the amp and he said there was 3 sizes available and contact rusty for a price.

Dave The Box Guy

Not sure who you are, but thats one of my teammates, TJ. Dustcaps are inverted. Amps are technically not available here, and thats all I can say.

amps are not a secret,everybody has one. rusty said in another thread the amps are available tot he public as well. Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

amps are not a secret,everybody has one. rusty said in another thread the amps are available tot he public as well.

I was led to believe otherwise, but it doesn't really make a difference to me either way anyway, I was offered some at good prices and chose to pass. Nice amps, just not in the market at the moment.

Dave The Box Guy

I was led to believe otherwise, but it doesn't really make a difference to me either way anyway, I was offered some at good prices and chose to pass. Nice amps, just not in the market at the moment.

yea i thought the same thing, and yes the amps are a great price. even with them at the price they are at now. rusty needs to bust out some components, mine just took a shit, its a perfect time to complete me system :spiteful:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

so these are available in the states now too??? if so i want more info on the 4 chan. amp...

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

its not really a secret anymore that there are many common components used in the amplifier manufacturing. It may use the same casing as a RD amp. Even if it has the same board, its the components on the board that make the difference. There are so many tweaks that can be done in the design, making it behave completely different than any other amp.

DC is not the same as RE. I have quite a bit of experience with both brands. For starters the pole piece, gap geometry, top plate design are all different. If you say they are both triple stact magnets, well, i am sure glad you can count. Coils are a little different. Completely different cones. Similarities, baskets, same style spider, but with different treatments done to them.

Biggest difference=CUSTOMER SERVICE. Even if Rusty copied everything he has from someone else, atleast he will take care of his customers.

form this weekends test session locally, this is very true.

se vs lvl 3 = they didnt sound or perform the same on the mic

sx vx lvl 4 = 1db increace from one to the other

all testing done with exact same boxes amps and vehicles