Thinkin Of A New Car: Got Caddy Cts On The Mind

sexy

its def. worth it u should get the V series i mean look at the interior on the v series

Posted Image

TELL ME THATS NOT SEXY!

it also has some of the same suspension parts from the ZR1

OHHH WEEEE does look sexy but i think it's like too many buttons and id get confused if i was to sit in the car.
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

sexy

its def. worth it u should get the V series i mean look at the interior on the v series

Posted Image

TELL ME THATS NOT SEXY!

DAMN that interior is sick. sorry to sound dumb but i dont make it out often to see brand new caddies but that is sick for real. steve ya DEF got something ballin in your mind so i sit and wait to see how something sick as fook becomes even BETTER lol. im almost excited like im gettin the new wheels lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

they sent me "mystery shopping" as part of my training today....I found the most badass car at each place....dealership #1 had a Chrysler 300 SRT8, dealership 2 had a Grand Cherokee SRT8, dealership 3 had a Trailblazer SS. The 300 was the quickest. You hit the Dukes Of Hazard button and can do donuts for forever in a parking lot. The GC had the best tone, but was a little slower being an SUV, but was the most comfortable. The SS had that classic Chevy tone to it. but wasn't as quick as the 300, but a little faster than the GC. But the governor kicked in at 110. The 300 let me get up to 130 before it kicked in.

Salesman rode with me all 3 times....I think one of them shat himself. But yeah, you should definitely go for the 300 SRT8. Badass car. about $25K.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

and you know what i have right, how about u come wash my car for me, Ill pay ya since i know u have no job, you sure are mouthy fucker for being a quitter!

:rofl: x10

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

they sent me "mystery shopping" as part of my training today....I found the most badass car at each place....dealership #1 had a Chrysler 300 SRT8, dealership 2 had a Grand Cherokee SRT8, dealership 3 had a Trailblazer SS. The 300 was the quickest. You hit the Dukes Of Hazard button and can do donuts for forever in a parking lot. The GC had the best tone, but was a little slower being an SUV, but was the most comfortable. The SS had that classic Chevy tone to it. but wasn't as quick as the 300, but a little faster than the GC. But the governor kicked in at 110. The 300 let me get up to 130 before it kicked in.

Salesman rode with me all 3 times....I think one of them shat himself. But yeah, you should definitely go for the 300 SRT8. Badass car. about $25K.

he wants a caddy. let him be.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

just buy the damn thing already :drinks:

x2 i vote for the new cts-v tho sickass interior i cant stop looking at it :wub:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt