DC Sound Lab

Any Get A Lvl 5 18 Metered

neo, any chance you can have that put on youtube, some of us dont have face book and cant view :(

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

at the competition on the 22nd we had in ohio team maxxonics did a 159.9 with 2 lvl 5 18s and like 12k+ watts on a 16-19 volt setup

Bassrace ? Burp? Musical Box? Tuning ?

I'm sure that was walled http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

it was a burp he said he had it over 160 i believe, but not bad for 2 18s

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

do you speak english?

theres no way to really tell how it sounds or what to expect out of iny in your situatiojn until you actually do it. paper numbers and other peoples numbers mean nothing in another persons car. hell sometimes the same box and equipment dont sound the same in the same model vehiicles

hahahahahhahahahahaahhahahaha :rofl:

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

I didn't post a video. It was a build log for 6 12 LVL 5s in a 4th order. After a couple rebuilds he was burping a 161.x

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

and where 3 of the 12s went when he sold them

3 DC lv5 12s on a Stetsom 4k2d = low 150s to music!

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

at the competition on the 22nd we had in ohio team maxxonics did a 159.9 with 2 lvl 5 18s and like 12k+ watts on a 16-19 volt setup

i was gonna bring his car up :)

Bassrace ? Burp? Musical Box? Tuning ?

I'm sure that was walled http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

definitely walled. dno the tuning but pretty sure he bass races. saw him a year or so ago when he had some RE's in the same setup

that not bad atr all burping 2 18s wat was it in ?

i think a dodge caravan? some older family van. it didnt have any seats either. unless he took em out when he got there. didnt really look to see Edited by ExpoSport