ha damn well ya seem to have it all already huh lol. hell yeah man if its what YOU want then i cant wait to see the pics when they are ordered and on. ya got my thumbs up all day lol. but who the hell am i and where am i... :01nocomment8so: ok too many jokes now lol. nice tires too,handle damn good on the streets

I think they'd look good. If it was me though I'd get them in 20's. I also hear of a lot of steering/braking problems with 22's and up on Blazers.

ah but only for a few months a year? 20s most likly will leave a big gap in the wheel well and bein its a winter driver too ya know them wheel well are gonna have that dirty color dark brown color showin. but i suppose it can get right by using a lil bigger diameter tire. but 22s is whats wanted so id suggest talkin to a couple wheel shops about sizes cuz tirefactory.com says 22 as biggest that will fit. the wheel shop guys would be able to get the numbers out so yya can figure out what would be best when all is done. not sure how rich ya are but wheels to me are pretty spendy so ya know you want it to be a good purchase and not just a cool lookin one nah meen lol.

I think they'd look good. If it was me though I'd get them in 20's. I also hear of a lot of steering/braking problems with 22's and up on Blazers.

I saw one today with chrome 20s it was the red metallic color and the wheel gap looked like total crap....like vertically 20s look okay but the side ga on each side of the wheel looks like total doodoo....and if I'm getting rims I want the biggest I can get on her so I'll never say "I shoulda went bigger." rubbing isn't gonna be an issue b/c I'm gonna make sure they can clear before I buy them...or if they only rub at steering wheel lock thats fine b/c I never turn my wheels at the way either way.

And I just calculated it and a 235/75/15 @ 65mph = 245/35/22 @ 64.72mph :) so they will be a smidgen smaller.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

dude, 22s are sick on blazers!! my bro has a 4 door with a 6" drop on all 4 corners with 255/30/22 tires. if you're gonna keep yours at stock height, you should be able to run the 265/35/22s with no problem, or maybe a 265/30/22.

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Yeh 35 series is as low as I go...to many potholes around here and I don't wanna crack my wheels.

edit: Got any pics of your bros blazer? I know robert on heres 2door xtreme looks secksi.

Edited by wL<3bass

My YouTube Videos

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

i would look into it alil more, because of what raytard said, but I personally think you should do it. black on black, is whats up, and those rim are nice as :censored: !!!

Yeh I will be doing some serious research....I'm not one to go out and blow $2,000+ without some SERIOUS thought.

My YouTube Videos

i just realized, i never really said, i do like the look of those rims, i have a thing for painted rims and chrome lips.

and 22's wrapped in rubber gets kinda heavy, and its something to atleast check out, even if it is just for a few months at a time

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

eh.. i have those boss wheels on my truck.. and i cracked one.. i take care of my wheels and slowed down for bumps, no pot holes.. and one still cracked..

isnt that lug pattern 5x 4.75?? if it is, thats only of the esiest patterns to find wheels for.. i couldnt find many for my 5x5 pattern

Edited by bassbaker15

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build