Well guys I just ordered a Hunter WA245 aligner today for my tire shop. Just wondering if anyone out there has had a chance to use one of these and what kind of benefits have you gotten out of them. We actually have to go take a class on the machine, but if you have any mechanic skills what so ever you should be able to learn how to operate it pretty quick. Not many people in our area do alignments, so Im hoping its going to be a big asset to our business. We sell a shiiit load of tires and most everyone asks if we do alignments, so now we will be able too.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Kandiman may know something about this thing as he operates a garage himself. But good luck in your new venture man!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Kandiman may know something about this thing as he operatesa garage himself. But good luck in your new venture man!

Thanks Roscoe, I've ran an Exxon Gas Station/Garage for about 8 years now and its done well, but we were losing money with the gas so high and the rent continuing to rise. So we just recently moved into an old car dealership that closed up and things have been going well so far. I do tires, wheels, complete car service and custome exhaust work here, so the alignment should fit in well with what we do.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

7 NSB 170 batterys

congrats on that bro, sounds like your shops pretty nice! Always good to add more services/features to the place huh? if i lived closer id let you handle my alignment needs :)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

congrats on that bro, sounds like your shops pretty nice! Always good to add more services/features to the place huh? if i lived closer id let you handle my alignment needs :)

Thanks meade, I would have to give you a free alignment for a demo bro

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

7 NSB 170 batterys

we had that at the school i went to but the shops had dif ones. i know the hunter 9000 tire balancer brought us a bit of buisiness to our shop cuz most of the dealerships and body shops would bring in wheels they couldnt seem to balance and that machine will tell you any heavy spots and exactly where, it roadforce balences too. sorry its a lil off topic its just a very nice machine that i have had alot of time with. the alignment machine is pretty straight forward for anybody thats done em before from what i remember. i hope im thinkin the right machine too so i dont look like an ass lol. my instructors were very proud to say we had one of the most up to date shops in the state B)

I have used one of these. It is sooooo easy to use! You put on your 4 wheel reflectors, start the program, roll the car back about a foot so it reads everything. Push it back forward, do 3 steering sweeps and that's it. It's just adjustments after that.

I adjusted the camber, caster and toe on my ram in about 15 mins. If you don't know what to loosen to adjust something, no problem, it has actual pics of pretty much every car on the road and step by step instruction on how to do it.

Nice Buy!

I have used one of these. It is sooooo easy to use! You put on your 4 wheel reflectors, start the program, roll the car back about a foot so it reads everything. Push it back forward, do 3 steering sweeps and that's it. It's just adjustments after that.

I adjusted the camber, caster and toe on my ram in about 15 mins. If you don't know what to loosen to adjust something, no problem, it has actual pics of pretty much every car on the road and step by step instruction on how to do it.

Nice Buy!

yep, ive used those

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

ok nope thats not the one at school but sounds very similar to the one we had at the shop though,dif brand but same with the wheel reflectors and rollin it back and then forward and thats alot nicer than the ones with the cables and the extra crap lol.

Yeah the demo was pretty cool we actually set the machine up and rolled a car on it and had a print out of the alignment in less than 7 minutes. Also this one will actually show a video of a mechanic replacing the part and what tools to do it with, you can actually link up with your parts store and order parts from the alignment machine. I can't wait to get it set up and get it rolling. Maybe I can get some pics of it and my shop once we get it set up.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

7 NSB 170 batterys