Sonic Electronix

Which Wiring Diagram Is Easier For A Noob To Understand

Don't get me wrong, the12volt is great and all, but really? How can someone just 'know' how to wire something based on such a drawing? I think crotchfield is a lot more explicit here. I was ready to cut out a section of my wire's jacket or use nuts or something until I saw it done plainly.

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

2DVC_2-ohm_mono.jpg

images-1.jpg

Crutchfield's would be easier to understand for a complete noob.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

if you cant figure it out, imo, you dont need to be even thinking about wiring subs.

I agree.

It's not to hard to follow either diagram.

If it is too hard then take it in for someone to do for you.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I guess I'm just spoiled from reading CAD drawings and other scale drawings. In this case, scale is irrelevant, but this 'artists rendition' has failed to convey to me the information for which it was intended.

You can't argue that its successful by virtue of my experience. I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed this.

images-1.jpg

You might just be a more visual person, but the concept is the same regardless of how you look at it. Sometimes you just gotta pretend what you're looking at is a subwoofer. Make it 3D.

But I seriously suggest you read up more into how it all works or take a basic electronics course because the day you have to wire up 32 subs will be a pain because they don't make diagrams for it. Having taken integral calculus, you should have an easy time learning basic circuitry and impedance matching.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/