Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

ka24 is stock motor.

you prolly mean sr20.

im going to pick one up and my business partner are tunring it into the shop car :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Imagine what kind of horsepower it takes to do one continuous donut like that!! Did you see the rear tires smoking at the end?

Well... they are some of the lightest cars out there. So its not as much as you probably think. Although I will say probably 400~

Still, that's a lot of horsepower from a 4 cylinder. The mechanic at our car lot is into swapping engines in Hondas and Nissans, so I've seen some pretty wild things. I built a box last week for a CRX that was so light that three of us were able to pick it up and move it around on the trailer, so I know what you're saying.

Still, that's a lot of horsepower from a 4 cylinder. The mechanic at our car lot is into swapping engines in Hondas and Nissans, so I've seen some pretty wild things. I built a box last week for a CRX that was so light that three of us were able to pick it up and move it around on the trailer, so I know what you're saying.

Actually. There is a swap for a v6 motor from the altima/maxima(vq35de)

ay, just do a ls1 swap into it ;)

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!