Astro Build - 12 Cerwin-Vega 12"s in a Clamshell C-Pillar Wall

Indiana?!? Man naw! That is too far for this old van and me both. lolz You know the van will be an Antique next year?

I am wanting another meet up in Olive Branch. That was fun. I plan on going to the Audio-X show in Florence, AL on the 27th of this month. Why don't you try to make that one? It is only 3 hours from where you are. Clint is gonna be there with the Maroon GMC Truck, Randal (CableGuy) with his Linear Power and Blues Audio White Lighting, and I think Joshua (MichiganCapri) is gonna' try to make it too.

562704_580234691986640_927857707_n.jpg

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

:trippy: Those leds hurt my brain just from the pictures. Very nice. Nice trick with the alts too. Think I might have to remember that. :fing34:

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Hmmm, I may do that. Let me see what's going on with school. That is near the end of the semester so I may be busy as hell.

Oh true- it is close to the end of school. Cool man- it would be great to meet up again though.

:trippy: Those leds hurt my brain just from the pictures. Very nice. Nice trick with the alts too. Think I might have to remember that. :fing34:

Yeah, the guys at HYPER LED told me they were bright. ...I just didn't quite grasp how bright. Alt mod is a cheap, low rent, quick trick. hehe.

Thanks for checking in. :D

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Love the LEDs , the whole build is awesome man great work !

Thanks brother, I appreciate it. I'm glad to have found the guys at HYPER. They've got great product, are good folks, and have saved me a ton of scratch. They know their business for sure. Check 'em out by clicking on the banner in my sig if you are interested. They've got all kinds of swag. lol

i will be in florance AL for sure

fuck-yeah-aww-yeah.png

I get to have more Demos from your Capri! And More Blues Audio!!! :D

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

I've been waiting to see what you were gonna do with those LED's!! Looking damn good sir!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Haven't seen white underglow on a vehicle since mine in high school lol looks good. Can't wait till I get started on my van ;)

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg