scared the shit out of him. lol

i like the paint.

haha dude jumped out side haha

yea, everytime the bass hit he jumped and he wasn't even sitting inside where it's crazier

scared the shit out of him. lol

i like the paint.

Thanks, I need to repaint the truck, it's already like 4 years old and it's has chips here and there.

They didnt know what to think. Like he said paints kool. I really like the doors config.

What attracted them to the truck first was the motorization of the side doors then they saw the music. Thanks for the door comment, I wish I could do something about the distortion on the video concerning the vocals but no matter what cam I use, I have this problem. I think I might have to disconnect all the vocals and leave maybe one 8" on each door when I do videos to have that clarity effect.

glad to see its up and running again. if only i couldve heard it at sbn

it's still not running, the whole bass is down and haven't even opened the truck since I got back from SBN. I had to buy another amp which i recieved yesterday. Did you hear the vocals? I have a video called " Road trip to SBN2009" that has the whole run from here to SBN which i have to work on and post it on my site

lol the vid didnt work for me a lil bit ago but did now.... THAT was some funny shit, they kept jumpin like shots poppin off haha. good ass vid for sure hahaha

I can tell you guys with just 4 subs it was nasty! Hurry and get that SBN vid together. I want to see myself on video lol.

edit: your theme song you played in front of the store friday afternoon?

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350