So....here I Go! ***Fresh Start!!*** 08/05/10

Damn man. No alarm? On your street? I know the feeling. Really twist your stomach.........

Alarm...yes, stopped working a week ago or so!?! Yes, my street...my driveway!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

I think its someone you know. They either took their time or they knew exactyl what to bring to get it out. I park my truck 40 feet from my bedroom window and Im sure id hear someone. No alarm?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

WTF? They got everything? Has to be someone you know. Or someone you know talking too much. Thats fucked up man.

Thats what I'm thinking, we just had a hand full of temps get let go at work so......

At firts i was like oh, broken window...didnt even take the deck must of gotten scared.

but DAMN they cleaned you out. sucks man :angry:

I know right.....I got up around 3:00 to go to the bathroom, must have been happening about that time. Never heard anything....sneeky bastards!!! :angry:

wow they were nice enough to unscrew every sincle piece, no cut wires whatsoever...whats up with that

No....no cut wires, but the yanked the fuck out of the shit!

this is why i got my shit insured but u cant put a price on the sweat it takes to install some of this shit tho

but im getting to wonder if its a smart thing putting pics of your ride on the net due to all the haters getting to see how u installed shit so when they come to steal it they kno were to look and shit

ive got a few things stolen in my time and i hate it and i knew u had a pretty penny in your setup and someone steal some shit, i hate a damn thief, if i see someone fukin with my truck when there not susposto they will get a 9 in the calfs till they tell me wtf there there for, fuk up there legs real good so they cant run away so they will halfto wait there ass on the cops, i believe strongly when your on your own property you have every right to do your own predigest cause u never kno if someone stealin shit has a knife or gun or what,

hope u get it all sorted out mang :drinks: but ied try and go to were ever u got your car insurance and see if they will insure your stereo cause they did mine were i got mine from, its only up to $2,000 but its better than nothing

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

this is why i got my shit insured but u cant put a price on the sweat it takes to install some of this shit tho

but im getting to wonder if its a smart thing putting pics of your ride on the net due to all the haters getting to see how u installed shit so when they come to steal it they kno were to look and shit

ive got a few things stolen in my time and i hate it and i knew u had a pretty penny in your setup and someone steal some shit, i hate a damn thief, if i see someone fukin with my truck when there not susposto they will get a 9 in the calfs till they tell me wtf there there for, fuk up there legs real good so they cant run away so they will halfto wait there ass on the cops, i believe strongly when your on your own property you have every right to do your own predigest cause u never kno if someone stealin shit has a knife or gun or what,

hope u get it all sorted out mang :drinks: but ied try and go to were ever u got your car insurance and see if they will insure your stereo cause they did mine were i got mine from, its only up to $2,000 but its better than nothing

I got full coverage on it, the only thing it doesn't/didn't cover was the Liv Neked stuff I had left over from earlier in the year....I would have to claim that on my home owners, and the deductible on that is like a thousand dollars, but there was only like three hundred dollars worth of shirts!?!

Archived