So....here I Go! ***Fresh Start!!*** 08/05/10

that sucks.. did you even have anything bolted down?

in a truck that acessible i would have through bolted the box to the floor..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Fuck man I would be PISSED off. I just have a factory alarm on my Impala. When I can afford it I'm gettin something better, fucking hate thieves.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

it still could be a crooked installer from the shop, they know exactly where your alarm wires run. have you checked that for cut wires? sucks man i had the same thing happen to mine years ago with my first system, but those bastards cut my starter wire from under the car and killed all the power then proceeded to trash the whole inside of my car and take everything :(

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

wow they were nice enough to unscrew every sincle piece, no cut wires whatsoever...whats up with that

Exactly what I was going to say!!

Why take the time to properly un install everything, rather than cut, and get things done faster??

No THAT is looking really odd there man

probably tool like 3 times longer to do it that way, that cut/rip out

These guys were really brave time wise

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Exactly what I was going to say!!

Why take the time to properly un install everything, rather than cut, and get things done faster??

No THAT is looking really odd there man

probably tool like 3 times longer to do it that way, that cut/rip out

These guys were really brave time wise

with the allen key terminals he has, as most of you know that shits easy to yank out, hell i had the power wire fall out of my 4ch a few times just from it moving a bit

but that sucks man it HAS to be someone you know or told or showed your system to, knowing exactly where everything is, most people dont look underseats for amps, plus why dident they take the h/u? thats what i dont get, but hope you get your shit back man!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

with the allen key terminals he has, as most of you know that shits easy to yank out, hell i had the power wire fall out of my 4ch a few times just from it moving a bit

but that sucks man it HAS to be someone you know or told or showed your system to, knowing exactly where everything is, most people dont look underseats for amps, plus why dident they take the h/u? thats what i dont get, but hope you get your shit back man!

I never had that problem. With the right wire guage in the hole should be nice and tight. I have NEVER seen that actually, and I installed since 1996

maybe only seen loose on remote wires, and speaker wire

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I never had that problem. With the right wire guage in the hole should be nice and tight. I have NEVER seen that actually, and I installed since 1996

I will bet money that you could not pull a wire out after im done with it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

idk it was werid, mind you i dont have my amps screwed into anything, but idk if it was as tight as it coulda been but its happend twice now

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Something isnt right with that man. they unscrewed the wires etc, and knew exactly where everything was. amps and all. and why take of the dash but not take the h/u?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived