littleitaly1990 Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 Every year on this fine day I take it upon myself to come up with the best pranks possible, and get as many people as possible. Who else joins in on the fun? Three years ago, I was spending a lot of time with this one girl, who we will call kristen, since that is her name. So, April 1st comes around, and my mom is staying in town, so I figure, prank time. I tell my sister to pretend to try and get on my nerves, start a sibling rivalry type thing, as soon as I get home from school. My mom is there, and I, with the most serious face in the world, tell my sister not now, and push her out of my room, locking the door. I then proceed to sit my mom down for a serious talk. I then tell her strait out, "mom, kristen is pregnant." After five minutes of questioning, crying, "well what are you going to do." "did you tell your dad yet?" "why me?" etc. etc. she finally looks like she is going to snap. I get her attention, and pull the loud obnoxious "April fools" .....five minutes of crying and laughing hysterically later, she jokingly slaps me and walks out the room....Only problem was it wasn't caught on camera. Two years ago, I went for my dad. I knew once he went to work he would see the date, and he is a smart guy who would expect an April fools joke, so I got him in the morning. I stayed home from school, allowing him to notice me as he was leaving for work. He was obviously angry, but I started to fake cry (I'm a pretty decent actor, but on April 1st, I'm DeNiro in Raging Bull. He asked what was wrong, and I said I can't take it anymore! He asked what, and I said them all mocking me for being GAY. Long story short, I don't think I can imagine a happier person in this world than my dad when he heard the words April Fools! HAHA This morning. I woke up, noticed the date because of Steve's thread, and immediately knew what to do. I'm getting my dad again this year. It is my first year in college. I joined a fraternity, and go to UF. Needless to say, I party. Since it is already set up so well, I am calling my dad from my roommates cell phone, and pulling the "I need you to bail me out of jail for drunk driving" scheme. He is a lawyer, and is in court as we speak, so I can't wait for him to get out and I can have my reaction. I will report what happens. Wish me luck, and happy April Fools! A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
FYI-Future-Star Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 i called my wife up 12:30am last night telling her i had something i needed to confess i told her a couple weeks ago i was drunk at a buddies house and end up fucking a chick i met and that she had given me ghonorea(sp) i also told her that me and her aunt had sex the night before she freaked even started crying i hung up on her called back 5 minutes later to say april fools thats the best one i have done so far Team O.B.M '97 Tahoe Build after the new year!!! Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet 6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s 2 18s 2 Sundown saz 4500s 2 Sundown sax 100.4 1 Mechman SMD spec 360a 4 XS d1400s My Feed Back http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841 ub
loganberry Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 i called my wife up 12:30am last night telling her i had something i needed to confess i told her a couple weeks ago i was drunk at a buddies house and end up fucking a chick i met and that she had given me ghonorea(sp) i also told her that me and her aunt had sex the night before she freaked even started crying i hung up on her called back 5 minutes later to say april fools thats the best one i have done so far and your still married? lol My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
MATTMAN24 Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 x2 on that lol HIDS and projector headlights forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99528-hid-projector-headlights-and-hid-kit-look/ 24's and Tires forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100286-24s-with-tires-for-sale-east-texas/
ryde2idie Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 today i went in way early to work(like 4 in the mornin) to get my car looked at by one of the other techs and i called my mom and told her i was in jail for DWI,wreckless endangerment,driving without proof of license, severly speeding,and DWHB. she flipped out got dressed and explained everything to my other mom(lesbian) my other mom asked wat DWHB was and i said drivin while half black haha april fools suckas. lol love my moms Quote
ryde2idie Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 i called my wife up 12:30am last night telling her i had something i needed to confess i told her a couple weeks ago i was drunk at a buddies house and end up fucking a chick i met and that she had given me ghonorea(sp) i also told her that me and her aunt had sex the night before she freaked even started crying i hung up on her called back 5 minutes later to say april fools thats the best one i have done so far woah lol thats insane i bet she was pretty pissed Quote
MATTMAN24 Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 now i got to do something today so i can post it hmmmm who to target...... HIDS and projector headlights forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99528-hid-projector-headlights-and-hid-kit-look/ 24's and Tires forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100286-24s-with-tires-for-sale-east-texas/
Coolwazabi Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 told my girl that i had cheated on her awile back this morning around 1am and told her if it was okay to stay together as a 3-way since i loved both
Eric B Posted April 1, 2009 Report Posted April 1, 2009 Well today at my college someone made a bomb threat i guess cops everywhere... not sure if it was a april fools or not because last week someone made a pipe bomb and blew up a vending machine... 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.