Ssacket & Forevrbumpn Feedback

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

• 2 months later...

well being that i deleted my feedback im going to post what has really happened im sure most have saw little parts that have been deleted.

i sold my kove 15s to get what i was told were better than dc, kove, re and very close to a btl i said ok i need a dual 4ohm sub that would play in the 34-35hz box i had. well i paid 375 for a pair and after days of... im almost done... i dont have time ...bla bla bla, i went and picked them up, they played really good then started to smell like shit. i showed them to ken and a few other people at koc .he said he would replace them then behind my back talked shit about me. when i asked him he acted like he didnt.well after that he posted a vid of the d2s on a wall socket taking it likea champ and posting that they were playing at 60hz again trying to make it seem like i was doing something wrong. well 60hz on a d2 is nothing that i ordered. then said to everyone that the subs were the ones i returned saying they were messed up. when i returned one that was reading d2 and the other that was reading damn near 4 ohms and smelt like what some say windex. the one in the vid was the damaged one he fixed and never said anything.after i said what he told me he then changed his story. anyway i played the subs and had problems then he said it was my box after i asked him numerous times and he said it wasnt, then it was my amp so i hooked it up to my friends car still had the problems.its very odd how everything is my fault when before i never had a problem. after waiting for another week i got my d1s i noticed a little crack in the terminal but i was already tired of wasting gas and time and not having my subs so i didnt say anything. he was suppose to be building me another set that would be perfect for my box but said weeks later that he didnt have time and was working a lot, so i said ok its cool but right after he posted other subs that he had built, so i asked him what was up and he told me that he couldnt fix my problem because the money i paid was already wasted(basically a fuck off im not doing them) i asked him about it 3 weeks ago when i was going to sell them and the buyer didnt like the cone, i asked him how much he would charge for the terminal and dome he said he would do it for free and he would come to be being that i have wasted so much already. well i heard nothing so i found someone that would do it just in case, so last week on thursday i told him i was going to be at joeys house if he wanted to come out there. i was leaving at noon on friday to let me know so i could load up the subs and take them with me. i heard nothing until sunday 15 mins before he was going to come out. i had already been there for a couple days. so i said i wasnt going to drive 1hr15 mins home and the same back. he can come to my house. he then said again i have to work, i said its cool im up late anyway just let me know when your going to come, he then says im not getting off work and driving to you. if you bring the sub to me ill fix it. so im finally really fed up with this shit and say ok i have already wasted this much whats another 30. then today he posts a thread again trying to sell more subs ,well fuck me you have already built 20 fuckin sets. and couldnt fix mine... and to top it off you guys are trying to sell the pos d2s i gave back on ca.com. :clapping: its all good ill have the terminal fixed. i got dicked on some shitty ass subs and after paying almost 1000 for subs and a box that someone else had to fix for me. i said fuck it, oh and btw im not the only one who got a screwed up sub.. ill let the other man speak for him self if he decides to. so after 5 or 6 months of arguing and not having music and finally getting a set of d1s that work i said im done with this "evo audio" shit

i highly recommend that nobody buys these janky ass subs. unless you have months to wait to get a good set like i did. save up a few extra bucks and get some good dc audio, fi,aa, shit ill even recommend waiting for the tsnysizyx that elvis has been talking about for the last 1 1/2 years :P

im done posting in this thread, i will not come back to it, i i think i have said what i need. ken im blocking your pms and threads. a

if anybody has any questions pm me.

once again the subs i sold are fine just waiting months for the good set,and wasting the time and money is to much. and i did tell everyone that in pm

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

i was wrong when i said i wouldnt come back this is my last time. i just got a message from scott, the reason i left your name is because you and ken are partners, i will say that when i talked to scott (Ssacket) he was helpful and i never had a problem with him. my problem is with ken. and he builds the subs.

/Rant

Scott has nothing to do with these subs, so no Ssacket has nothing to do with them

It was my parts, my design, my flaw

when I get off of work I will think of something to come back on, but better remove Scotts name, these were hardly Evo subs

Quit ruining peoples reputations online

Kind of dirty buying a DAT amp for $140 and trying to sell it for $300 to make some quick cash,

I will read the rest of your posts later

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dam i really would like mine and colts names removed from this. i dont want anything to do with this or u john so please remove us from this. thanks

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Scott has nothing to do with these subs, so no Ssacket has nothing to do with them

It was my parts, my design, my flaw

when I get off of work I will think of something to come back on, but better remove Scotts name, these were hardly Evo subs

Quit ruining peoples reputations online

Kind of dirty buying a DAT amp for $140 and trying to sell it for $300 to make some quick cash,

I will read the rest of your posts later

Just to clear things up on the amps.

James did some work for us over a long period of time. He was paid in equipment for his work with DAT.

He then traded Vic product for our product.

DAT did not "sell" anything in this deal.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

well being that i deleted my feedback im going to post what has really happened im sure most have saw little parts that have been deleted.

i sold my kove 15s to get what i was told were better than dc, kove, re and very close to a btl i said ok i need a dual 4ohm sub that would play in the 34-35hz box i had. well i paid 375 for a pair and after days of... im almost done... i dont have time ...bla bla bla, i went and picked them up, they played really good then started to smell like shit. i showed them to ken and a few other people at koc .he said he would replace them

then behind my back talked shit about me. when i asked him he acted like he didnt .well after that he posted a vid of the d2s on a wall socket taking it likea champ and posting that they were playing at 60hz again trying to make it seem like i was doing something wrong. well 60hz on a d2 is nothing that i ordered. then said to everyone that the subs were the ones i returned saying they were messed up. when i returned one that was reading d2 and the other that was reading damn near 4 ohms and smelt like what some say windex. the one in the vid was the damaged one he fixed and never said anything.after i said what he told me he then changed his story. anyway i played the subs and had problems then he said it was my box after i asked him numerous times and he said it wasnt, then it was my amp so i hooked it up to my friends car still had the problems.its very odd how everything is my fault when before i never had a problem. after waiting for another week i got my d1s

i noticed a little crack in the terminal

but i was already tired of wasting gas and time and not having my subs so i didnt say anything. he was suppose to be building me another set that would be perfect for my box but said weeks later that he didnt have time and was working a lot, so i said ok its cool but right after he posted other subs that he had built, so i asked him what was up and he told me that he couldnt fix my problem because the money i paid was already wasted(basically a fuck off im not doing them) i asked him about it 3 weeks ago when i was going to sell them and the buyer didnt like the cone, i asked him how much he would charge for the terminal and dome he said he would do it for free and he would come to be being that i have wasted so much already. well i heard nothing so i found someone that would do it just in case, so last week on thursday i told him i was going to be at joeys house if he wanted to come out there. i was leaving at noon on friday to let me know so i could load up the subs and take them with me. i heard nothing until sunday 15 mins before he was going to come out. i had already been there for a couple days. so i said i wasnt going to drive 1hr15 mins home and the same back. he can come to my house. he then said again i have to work, i said its cool im up late anyway just let me know when your going to come, he then says im not getting off work and driving to you. if you bring the sub to me ill fix it. so im finally really fed up with this shit and say ok i have already wasted this much whats another 30. then today he posts a thread again trying to sell more subs ,well fuck me you have already built 20 fuckin sets. and couldnt fix mine... and to top it off you guys are trying to sell the pos d2s i gave back on ca.com. :clapping: its all good ill have the terminal fixed. i dont care if bill got a good deal on the saw or bslaps and c45 got good box designs. i got dicked on some shitty ass subs and after paying almost 1000 for subs and a box that someone else had to fix for me. i said fuck it, oh and btw im not the only one who got a screwed up sub.. ill let the other man speak for him self if he decides to. so after 5 or 6 months of arguing and not having music and finally getting a set of d1s that work i said im done with this "evo audio" shit

i highly recommend that nobody buys these janky ass subs. unless you have months to wait to get a good set like i did. save up a few extra bucks and get some good dc audio, fi,aa, shit ill even recommend waiting for the tsnysizyx that elvis has been talking about for the last 1 1/2 years :P

im done posting in this thread, i will not come back to it, i i think i have said what i need. ken im blocking your pms and threads. a

if anybody has any questions pm me.

once again the subs i sold are fine just waiting months for the good set,and wasting the time and money is to much. and i did tell everyone that in pm

When and who did I talk shit to? Iam today, not 2 months ago?

The terminal you only told me about last week dude, I inspected these, so did you when you picked them up, and you had them for 2 months, then noticed the terminal is cracked? Ask anybody here, drop a sub in a box, and the terminal hits the mounting lip, it can crack, easily. That is why DD does 10gauge power wire over terminals, its even posted on there website

Weekends I don't know if I' am working or not, until after 2-3pm, I' am a service tech, and I' am on call, they call me if needed, which is about 50% of the time on weekends

Janky as subs huh? Why are you the ONLY person who thinks that? I have been building subs on my own for 2 years, and your the only problem I have had. Sure I have had to do a recone or 2, or a tinsel lead, but that happens, especially when your very small, hell I build about 15 subs a month, maybe more, maybe less (less now- thanks jack ass)

And as far as you thinking the sub I wall socketed that your saying wasn't yours, come take a look at it, it is dude.

Also, I ask anyone with a dual 15 box to come by, with a amp, 1000w or better install these 2 subs, and tell me they don't pound

They didn't work for your box, because your box was designed for a completely different style subwoofer- The RE Kove

Yes, these subs were a higher Fs than the Koves, and lower Qts, but they were built to take power and pound in a different box- Which Bassbox6.0 failed me on. The subs looked like they would play good on the graphs, but obviously didn't

I offered to build you a box for these subs for the cost of wood to make you happy, you refused, $30 bucks dude, for a whole new box? alright man

And I only count $520 cost you spent between the subs, and box, your fault you went to one of the most high end shops in Sac to get your box carpeted, and 2 times out of the 3 times you came over, you were in Sac, or coming to Sac anyways, so cant blame your gas on me.. lol

I can keep going on, but I will look as childish as you

Before a Mod tells me to find a way to work it out with you, or get a 10 day vacation, sorry obviously you wont change your opinion about me, and neither will people change there opinion about you, yes other people are annoyed of you too Jon

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hey i sold the subs and have to ship them out when do you think you can come by and replace the terminal ? he is fine with the dome how it is.

I tried to do it last weekend, today was my first day back from missing a week of work, I will be working every day, and may be getting off as late as tonite, like 10,11,12am

... Just missed me man

sorry

i asked you to let me know before i left so i could take the subs with me not 15 minutes before you were going to come 2 days after i left my house.. i need to send the subs out monday. let me know when you can come i dont go to bed until 2 or 3 am anyway.

I told you I didn't know if I had to work, and I didn't thankfully

if you can get the one with the bad terminal here somehow, I can fix it, but not getting home at 10pm, and then driving to placerville

ok well i already wasted the cash i have hell whats another 30 bucks. when can i drop this pos off

Sorry man, I work alot, I had no problem fixing the damn sub, but you dont work, I do, ( I think you could have found time in your busy life to meet up with me) since your always in this area, and Galt, you could have met up with me somewhere

I Think this copied email shows you and I talking about the damn terminals about 4 times at least

edit: I guess that was in response to the garage sale ad that your buddy locked, posted in here so you, or whoever read the other thread thought I had nothing in response

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg

he didnt "buy" an amp from me

we traded as bill stated. i didnt care if he paid 10 dollars for what i got it was what i wanted and he wanted what i had so it was a trade.