i saw it last night it pretty good but you can tell there gunna make another one

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

I have planned to watch this ever since I found out about it

and it comes out today, on my bday? nothin is stopping me from watching this

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i saw it last night it pretty good but you can tell there gunna make another one

thanks for ruining it, but seriuosly when will enough be enough

the first one pretty bad ass, the second one meh ok i mean the same guy that directed "boyz in the hood" directed it which i thought was weird but whatever,the third one bad ass cars but yeah a little far fetched, this one i think will be badass (hopefully) at least it has all the original actors.

oh and boyz in the hood is great movie............

WHATS THIS.........POKE HARD????

SMDMafiajamen.jpg

I am DEF. gonna go see this...

The 1st one was great (this could happen irl).... it was about the cars (all kinds, imports muscle, racing)+ Vin Desil(sp) being badass=GREAT

the 2nd one was ok, but the stopped focusing on the cars, and tried to much to make it an action movie=OK(alil betta then avg)

The 3rd was dog shit... alot of it was fake and garbage, and didn't have anything too do with anything. not even semi-realistic =Sh*T

4th one back about the cars=should be pretty good :D

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

I was going to see it at midnight buy my ass is sick.. so alot of bed rest today and i'll be going to see it tonight.. I loved all 3 movies.. the first was def. the best.. and the 3rd.. yeah it was kinda gay but it was still good. I think this 4th one will be badass though.. if not and im disappointed.. movies will have failed me

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I'm DEF going to go see it. Watched all of them. Too bad I have work today and can only watch it tomorrow

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Archived