Fuck Ann Coulter

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I didn't know who she is but I watched a few seconds of the video clip and I see what everyone means, but I've come to realize, I just hate it when people don't know how to get a point across effectively. They jabber on and on in response to how they're fears affect their state of mind and it kills the core message they are trying so hard to present to people.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

her and some other bitch (cant remember her name but she's ugly as fuck) i absolutely cannot stand.

you talking about that lady who spoke like a man..real deep voice.. lol,... she was kinda chunky

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

The T.v. in one of our yard offices at work is always on CNN, and it seems like everytime I go work at night that crazy bitch is on there flapping her fucking jaws about a tot mom or some poor kid who I honestly feel bad for. But for god sake's bitch, shut up. I caught her on there talking one night about some guy who had made the Kayle anthony Dolls and he was selling them, some kind of memorial fund or something.... I dont know, but he was making a profit off of the fact that a little girl had been murdered , and he wasnt giving the money to any sort of fund or charity. I agree . Absolutely Fucked Up. But ole Nanacy Grace wouldnt shut up about it and went on and on about how this guy should burn in hell for doing this , that no kid's murder should be exploited for a profit....

And then it hit me....

That is exactly what Nancy Does every single night. She is making a HUGE profit, saying absolutely nothing about the kids, and she says the same things over and over over..... It is not like they are on there solving the crime, or they are one there fighting for justice, no she is fullfilling a need of people who get caught up in other people's affairs. She caters to the gossiper in people, and she makes a profit off of it.

The should take her off the air. She is GROSS.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i cannot STAND that fucking woman...it made me hate handcock even more than i already did

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

You talking about Ann Coulter? She is a cunt. She is a wanna be Nancy Grace.

Posted Image

HHOOLLLYYY SSSHHHIITTT!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

what the fuck is WRONG WITH HER HANDS????

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

why'd you have to go and do that... that is gross :bad:

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived