BASSBOXMAN Saturn Vue Build *NEW GOODIES CAME IN!* More coming soon!

So what other plans you got for the VUE other than subs? My girl wants stuff done to hers so I'm gonna show this thread to her.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

So what other plans you got for the VUE other than subs? My girl wants stuff done to hers so I'm gonna show this thread to her.

I am on a budget but hoping to add lots of goodies throughout the year like wheels, glassed door speaker pods... hoping for some nav and seat rest monitors for the kids. Nothing real crazy to the dash area but I do plan on changing the stock flat colors into some high gloss pieces on the dash. Sound deadener throughout.. new mids and highs.. umm.. we'll see, right now I just need to get the cargo area finished so I can hit some shows I have been missing out on.

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

If all goes well according to UPS tracking info, I'll be working on the next part tomorrow. Decided to post a pic of the under the hood battery/fuse setup for those interested.

Posted Image

man that looks real clean. :clapping: I'm gonna have to clean up my wiring now. lol

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Here you go! Still looking rough on the sanding but I'll get all that smoothed out before to long.

More shape coming together. A little reverse bending taking place.. doing this is not as forgiving as it has limits

to how far you can bend it before it breaks but can be done as shown here.

Posted Image

Lower port board

Posted Image

Filler still looking rough since I haven't sanded on it much but it will be smoothed out pretty soon..

Posted Image

This is in place temporarily for resining/stiffening in its' form then it will be put back in later after I finish this section.

Posted Image

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

Archived