Sac Town! April 26th

Noobtastic14

all good.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

id be much happier with 159.6 over a 160 and sending my amps out for repair and reconing subs after every comp.

I know this sucks... but the truth is anyone that has done a 159.6 or higher has there fair share of blowing up some shit.... speakers, amps.. fuses.. whatever..... If you are not ready to get to this level of comp, then you will always be mediocre.... That's a decision that we all have to make..... Believe me, Rusty had his share of broken shit....

As for Alpine... I'm actually proud of him for putting his nuts on the table, with his box design.... If he had a 165+ with what he had.... I bet you anything.... everyone would be all over his nuts.... "your the greatest"...."Can you help me build my box"... "Can i take pictures of your box, so i can copy it". but that's not what happen .... He took a chance to be the best with a crazy looking box, that i thought it would of worked... but it didn't... but thats what makes our team stronger...we are not afraid to do different things :drinks: ...

Keep pushing the the envelope everyone...

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

LOL it's all good last year this guy was getting beat installed by xtermespl or opened a Stetsom amp and laughed at it cause he has no clue what he's looking at but thinks he does

Check it out home boy I have not blown an amp or recone one sub since the rebuild and 2 that's why there is no pics of my shit anymore I tired an out of the box desighn and it failed so now you wanna talk shit??? My amps have been out for repair since last year gotta have em to break em

You only know have the story and fillin in the blanks with bull shit

Fyi I know of a few 160's DC's just not many and have got the best price quote on subs from rusty than anybody if I had the extra cash damn right I'll be running DC to

your right i had him adjust my amp and hook up my subs.i was to lazy and he talked a good talk and fooled me,same with my alarm i know how to install alarms but was gonna have c.45 do it for me your point? when i found out justin didnt know what he was doing shit got bad.

u get mad at me for seeing a stetsom amp with invisible internals and a 125 amp fuse and asking why? but you tell someone a bullshit story about it really being a bigger amp fuse....last time i looked 125 amp fuse was the biggest mini anl fuse out. :search: if it were another amp with the same internals and fuse it wouldnt be anywhere close to 2k+rms...like i said i asked why is stetsom different. last month u were all about stetsom till the end stetsom is where its at. now your crying about finding a new company.. what happen to stetsom being the shit? u clearly talked shit about dc. so again i asked a question no need to get butt hurt. like i said it seems that there are people always having problems i never pointed you out.. thats guilt on your part. but now that u mention it. it does seem your ALWAYS having issues with your systems. but whatever im not trippin. i can care less about what you think. i saw shit i found strange so i asked u dont like it get over it

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

your right i had him adjust my amp and hook up my subs.i was to lazy and he talked a good talk and fooled me,same with my alarm i know how to install alarms but was gonna have c.45 do it for me your point? when i found out justin didnt know what he was doing shit got bad.

u get mad at me for seeing a stetsom amp with invisible internals and a 125 amp fuse and asking why? but you tell someone a bullshit story about it really being a bigger amp fuse....last time i looked 125 amp fuse was the biggest mini anl fuse out. :search: if it were another amp with the same internals and fuse it wouldnt be anywhere close to 2k+rms...like i said i asked why is stetsom different. last month u were all about stetsom till the end stetsom is where its at. now your crying about finding a new company.. what happen to stetsom being the shit? u clearly talked shit about dc. so again i asked a question no need to get butt hurt. like i said it seems that there are people always having problems i never pointed you out.. thats guilt on your part. but now that u mention it. it does seem your ALWAYS having issues with your systems. but whatever im not trippin. i can care less about what you think. i saw shit i found strange so i asked u dont like it get over it

bull shit story huh?? why dont you look up little fuse befor you start saying shit you know nothing about and i still tell people stetsom is the shit and does rated power its all good your a noob story/

and what other system did i have issues with none i get mad when people talk out there ass and you prove in the statment above

i never talked shit about dc and rusty is a friend need to losen that grip on them nutz a lil

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

bull shit story huh?? why dont you look up little fuse befor you start saying shit you know nothing about and i still tell people stetsom is the shit and does rated power its all good your a noob story/

and what other system did i have issues with none i get mad when people talk out there ass and you prove in the statment above

i never talked shit about dc and rusty is a friend need to losen that grip on them nutz a lil

lol how am i talking out my ass i asked a fuckin question !! ok loosen the nuts ur funny, in not gonna fight with you online. if you feel the need to talk to me in person great. im down for what ever, but internet wars arent my thing. i never mentioned your name. SO like i said if you feel it was towards u.its guilt. if you got a problem with me,i guess we will see how it turns out in person. rant on alpine

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

lol how am i talking out my ass i asked a fuckin question !! ok loosen the nuts ur funny, in not gonna fight with you online. if you feel the need to talk to me in person great. im down for what ever, but internet wars arent my thing. i never mentioned your name. SO like i said if you feel it was towards u.its guilt. if you got a problem with me,i guess we will see how it turns out in person. rant on alpine

nope aint got shit more to say to you......

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived