Daytons, TRU and WBT's are some nice ends. I have a bunch on the NAKAMICHI ends and are happy with them. Pure silver ones would be the way to go but I'm sure you can guess what those are priced like ;)

I'm working on my own ends but it will be a bit until those are ready.

http://www.audiomania.com/shop/goods-6486.html

They're only $86 per tip dude...... stop being such a cheapskate......

As far as ends Nakamichi makes really good ends. They also make really good banana plugs and other connectors. If you want cheaper ones, Radio Shack has solder-on terminals.

I wouldn't use CAT 5 for RCA's. It's a solid wire, and after a few bends it breaks. The wire itself is really brittle.

Coax is the same way. It's got a really brittle small center, but the braided outside is pretty good.

I'd use 16 gauge shielded stranded cable. They make it with 4 conductors, which would give you a set of RCAs.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

As far as ends Nakamichi makes really good ends. They also make really good banana plugs and other connectors. If you want cheaper ones, Radio Shack has solder-on terminals.

I wouldn't use CAT 5 for RCA's. It's a solid wire, and after a few bends it breaks. The wire itself is really brittle.

Coax is the same way. It's got a really brittle small center, but the braided outside is pretty good.

I'd use 16 gauge shielded stranded cable. They make it with 4 conductors, which would give you a set of RCAs.

I've read that Nakamichi does not make RCA plugs or cables, the ones that are available are fakes. Buyer beware.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I've read that Nakamichi does not make RCA plugs or cables, the ones that are available are fakes. Buyer beware.

That could very well be true. I haven't heard that so I can't comment on it. However the ones I have are very nice. I ordered mine from a reputable supplier But just like everything else in life, if someone makes it someone else can make it cheaper.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yea, I have not seen or used them, just seen that info in a few forums. Supposedly they are not bad, but are just using someone elses name to sell their product. I'll see if I can find of of the posts.

Edit: Found it on DIY Mobile Audio...

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diy-mo...michi-rcas.html

Edited by bobonit

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Yea, I have not seen or used them, just seen that info in a few forums. Supposedly they are not bad, but are just using someone elses name to sell their product. I'll see if I can find of of the posts.

Edit: Found it on DIY Mobile Audio...

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diy-mo...michi-rcas.html

Nice to know.

For them being fakes, they sure do make a nice one :D

Hell some titties are fakes, doesn't mean there not nice. :spiteful:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Not all Cat5 is solid :) If it's in structured cabling it's probably solid but for fly leads and on patch panels we usually use stranded here, for the exact reason you mentioned :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!