Hertz

moose

real end of story, your gone a few days now, dont come on here with an opinion mouth off then give no reasoning behind it. about sunday you can come back

as for space 8s i havent even seen them to be honest, ive only had the 6.5s and hated those, dunno why but they sounded ...cheap, i liked high energy over them

damn james. lol :search:

anyways. how would you compare these to phoenix gold RSD 6.5's? i've heard plenty of these and like their sound for the price but i'm gonna be powering 4 components with a JL 300/4 and i think i need to give that amp a better speaker. i like the midbass with the RSD's for the price but i'm wanting some really good quality. i'm willing to pay more though. whatcha think? would hertz be good or what would you suggest?

edit: didn't make sense

I was gonna say, nice job mouthin off to Jimmy. real wise...

I think it's stupid what he's saying. It's like a Ford dealer tellin ya that GMC are better so go buy them... eh?!?!?!

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades

damn james. lol :search:

anyways. how would you compare these to phoenix gold RSD 6.5's? i've heard plenty of these and like their sound for the price but i'm gonna be powering 4 components with a JL 300/4 and i think i need to give that amp a better speaker. i like the midbass with the RSD's for the price but i'm wanting some really good quality. i'm willing to pay more though. whatcha think? would hertz be good or what would you suggest?

edit: didn't make sense

if your wanting to power 2 sets off that amp id look at the esk165 sets, if one set get the hsk165.

if installed properly, with deadening behind them and sealed into the door, etc etc they sound alot better then RSD. a friend of mine had some hsk165s in his explorer and they sounded like complete dogshit, tweeters were lifeless, mids were kinda ho hum.

i installed the same exact set in my explorer and they sounded great, turns out friend didnt know how to set the crossovers on his 300 dollar deck.

damn never got an answer.

Im hella bummed now.

And e-thuggin me like that will get you nowhere real quick, BRO!

IF, and I mean IF your opinion mattered to me than I might indulge into your comment a little more.

Have a nice va-ca

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

wow, being at school ive missed a lot haha! but anyways talked to Ray yesterday im leanin towards the energy 6.5''s right now!!! just waitin on some cash....

and james, that would be a no go on the space6.5s then?? what did you power them off of?? i have a buddy that was looking at them, but now after i read what you posted i need to get him to change his mind it seems...did you power off the h/u or did you have them amped?? please and thank you!

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

damn never got an answer.

Im hella bummed now.

And e-thuggin me like that will get you nowhere real quick, BRO!

IF, and I mean IF your opinion mattered to me than I might indulge into your comment a little more.

Have a nice va-ca

i wanted to see an answer too lol.

and ray, i will DEFINITELY be going through you if and when i order some more hertz. i was quoted $499 for one hsk165 set

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

wow, being at school ive missed a lot haha! but anyways talked to Ray yesterday im leanin towards the energy 6.5''s right now!!! just waitin on some cash....

and james, that would be a no go on the space6.5s then?? what did you power them off of?? i have a buddy that was looking at them, but now after i read what you posted i need to get him to change his mind it seems...did you power off the h/u or did you have them amped?? please and thank you!

if he has the space tell him the energys/hi energys would be a good choice

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

loli dont run anything off the headunit, they were powered from a usamps md43

Digital Designs DDA W high end comp set ... absolute best bang for your buck, IMO. Comparable to DLS, Dynaudio, CDT ES etc. I will be ordering a set or 2 soon. Everyone is raving about them. I'm gonna run active off an S4 so I don't have to by the xover.

I heard the Hertz perform better with more power than rated. Like 300 per side.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

Archived