JPM75 Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 Okay guys, now I know I will catch major shit for this, but these three are just wrong! The picture battle thing is fun and all, but imo these pics aren't cool. Like I say, somebody will get mad at me for this, and I know I might have posted a questionable pic or two, but come on....the baby, a kkk guy, and a prisoner??? Sorry, but I think I'm out of the battle! PEACE!!! Even gay Chuck Noris yo shit was funny JPM but i dont think he got to see it "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
tejcurrent Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 It's all in good fun imo. A guy posts two queers, what beats that? A supremist. The baby then ET, in context... tejcurrent XS Power T3
drew028 Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 yo shit was funny JPM but i dont think he got to see it is that chris angles?
St.Ides Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
Namosh Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 my t-rex eats your animal control Go, go Godzilla! My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
bumonskateboard6 Posted April 24, 2009 Report Posted April 24, 2009 Missile Blocked Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.