Why I Hate Barack Obama, Liberals And People In General.

(pokertramp) So you think it is OK to kill innocent people? Well to answer your question my answer is YES it's part of war

Now my question is have you ever been in a war?

If your answer is no then until you have been in a war and have had one of your best friends body parts blown all over you and the squad your with you will never know, you go in with fear you come out having no remorse for anything but your freedom and then it all comes around and you know why your best friend died not only for his country but for you as well.

I can only hope you never have to see the things I have had to see.

No I have never been to war but I have plenty of friends who have and I understand exactly what you are saying. I support our troops 100% in what they do.

I probably should have worded what I was saying better. I am refring to Saddam testing weapons on his own people just for the fun of it and to see what happens. I do not want that to be confused with the current war. He was a sick evil man who needed to be taken down and people look past that. They do not understand the other reasons besides WMD's of why we are in Iraq. I fully supported the war when it started and I still support thr troops there now. They are protecting not only the Iraqi's but they are protecting everyone else too.

i voted obama because jeezy said to.

:clapping::yahoo: my president is black, lets paint the white house http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Let's get off the Black or White thing... this a dumb ass tactic to split us and not see the real issue....

Is he being controlled by wall street.... a power much bigger than we know.... for this 1 World Order...

You guys have to stop bickering amongst ourselves and educate people how there is no 2 party System.... they both get controlled...

It's sorta funny that Prez. Obama cabinet is filled with ex walll street personal... the same people that help fuck our economy..

by cutting regulations.... "The Obama Deception" watch it, pass it on..

Bush was a part of it, his Dad, the Clintons, any many more....

Power to the People!!!!

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

No point in arguing with libtards....they are one sided. They do not see all the money found in Iraq US CURRENCY that Saddam was hiding. They do not see the threat Saddam was to the rest of the world. They do not see how his 2 sons who where an even bigger threat where a danger to the world. They had huge palaces, more cars than you could think of and most of the people where poor. Uday and Qusay would walk up to a couple in a bar and either kick the shit out of or kill the guy then take the girl and rape her. They would either leave her or kill her.

How am I one sided sir? It seems to me that it is you that is one sided. I already said that I disagree with some liberal views, but I tend to have mostly Liberal views. I am not insulting your conservatism values, so why insult my liberal views?

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

How is that the gov't's decision to decide? What is next, government has to allow you to put on a condom? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

I wasn't talking about the government deciding anything. In his slanderous rant he said he was pro-choice and I was saying that murdering an unborn child isn't an acceptable choice. I'm sure you have no problem with it.

"Liberals - We kill more babies before 9 am than most people do all day"

I wasn't talking about the government deciding anything. In his slanderous rant he said he was pro-choice and I was saying that murdering an unborn child isn't an acceptable choice. I'm sure you have no problem with it.

"Liberals - We kill more babies before 9 am than most people do all day"

I don't kill shit, but I see your view and respect that. That is what you feel, so be it

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Well for the sake of argument If a dumbass wins the majority of the peoples votes and wins the majority of electorial votes then what you are saying is that the United States is full of dumb ass people!

That's exactly what I was trying to say without actually saying it.

How can someone be critized for giving people hope and making people follow them I could of sworn when your the president you are the leader of the country so why would people elect someone they don't want to follow!

Why would they? Like you just said, the US is full of dumbasses.

Give people hope and make people follow them? That's called getting support, both good candidates and bad candidates have to get support. Whichever wins depends on how many people there are that DO know what's going on, VS. how many people DON'T know what's going on.

Place judgement on him after he fails or after he prospers!

The point that everyone is trying to get across is that he failed before he was even in office. Then after he got in, he sure as hell didn't do any better, in fact it's just been getting worse (I think ALOT of people would agree on that)

Now something that needs to be said is, Ok McCain was not all that great a choice but both him and Palin weren't as bad as obama. This election was about picking the better of two crap choices and by odds we got stuck with the worst choice.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

How am I one sided sir? It seems to me that it is you that is one sided. I already said that I disagree with some liberal views, but I tend to have mostly Liberal views. I am not insulting your conservatism values, so why insult my liberal views?

I do not want it to seem like I am pointing a finger simply at you. What I am saying is Liberals tend to only listen to what a biased media says and will not listen to anything from a conservative point of view. I do not insult liberal views per se, I am insulting the way of viewing things. Not all liberals are that way. There are plent of conservative democrats just as there are liberal republicans. Everyone has the right to believe in what they want but we as americans also have rights and foundations this country was built on and for all that to be CHANGED or taken away is wrong.

I respect your views and you unlike some of my own friends will talk. With my own friends it is a shouting match and they will not listen to my point of view, that is why I say one sided liberals. They want nothing to do with conservatism.

Archived