needs more power at least another 3 amps :D

and holy shit that thing flexs hard

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

3 of us and we started at about 10am saturday morning. Around 10:15 am sunday morning, the expo was on the way to it's competition.

UPDATE: 153.4 - 153.9 @38hz was the average. We had to tape the side windows down because the power latches on both of them broke. It was noticably louder since more pressure was staying inside the truck. The back glass was taped down also but we were unable to make another run.

We have some more work to do and afterwards I think the results will be better. I will keep this thread updated as we attend various USACI shows.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

damn thats a straight up bone crucher :D craziest flex, break dancin windows :yahoo::yahoo: thats when violence IS the answer. good job and crazy in such lil time

indeed. that is a nasty install.

Archived