thanks guys...

haha actually, right after it happened, I freaked the fuck out and didnt realize it still hurt till almost home....also didnt realize my left foot and right knee hurt like hell...till I got home...tomorrow is gonna suck bein stuck in the house all fuckin day...hopefully the unibody is still mostly ok....Im assuming it sustained some damage cuz the door is off and the windshield cracked....anyone know how much it ballparks to bang out the unibody?

google is telling me up to 6 grand... time to do it yourself...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

sorry to see that, ive crashed a car before it sucks! lol and wildbeast change ur damn avatar! its holding me back on reading through the forums haha

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

google is telling me up to 6 grand... time to do it yourself...

damn that would be mad lame...

sorry to see that, ive crashed a car before it sucks! lol and wildbeast change ur damn avatar! its holding me back on reading through the forums haha

thanks man....yeah last time I wrecked was 6 years ago....and wild man, plz dont change your avatar haha

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

not to be mean....wouldnt it probably be cheaper to get a new car....

not mean @ all man....honestly, I think my limit is around 2500...if it costs any more than that, I dont think Ill go through with it....and even if I get all the body parts from the junkyard, (probably spend a good 400 for all of it @ least) if any of the unibody is fucked up, Im probably lookin @ least a g to bang it out....cars got about 150 on it with around 50 on the tranny...Im already seein a couple cords online for less then Id pay to fix this with fewer miles on em...Idk yet, but I may have a prelude in my future again....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

not to be a dick but from the looks of it i think you took it out of its misery's lol sucks when that happens

must be nice huh

damn bro that fuckin sucks....glad your ok though. dont let it get you down. i had a system in a vehicle before...wrecked the truck...though i would have to sell everything and start over later when i could afford it. ended up getting rid of that truck...got my durangho and things turned out better than originally.

keep your head up. you will bounce back. TDH has your back and will do what we can to help. just keep us up to date

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!