How To Build A Pure Spl Box

SPLGEO

the most important thing is to try new things.

Very wise words! I feel the exact same way.

Nobody got very far from copying everybody else..

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

• 2 weeks later...

Very wise words! I feel the exact same way.

Nobody got very far from copying everybody else..

In a way... copying known good can be a good way to get started in this game...

New Zealand record for Street B was done by replicating EXACTLY what they were doing in Europe and that score hasn't been touched for a couple of years - as soon as the box got changed, score dropped :<

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

In a way... copying known good can be a good way to get started in this game...

New Zealand record for Street B was done by replicating EXACTLY what they were doing in Europe and that score hasn't been touched for a couple of years - as soon as the box got changed, score dropped :<

it can be a good start. but i have gone through what people have told me works and most the time it actually hurts me.

Ford Explorer 2000

4 12'' Type R's under window line

Legal: 155+ dB

Why do you want to make your back wall moveable in a wall?!? Add from the inside if you have to, it will make it stronger in the process, why make a leakly back wall? Most baffels like braceing from the baffel to the back wall, but not always, testing will prove that. We use round tubeing and weld a nut on one end and only, thread from one side, smoooth....... :) from the loading wall to the baffel. The only time I have seen resin work is in extreme and some ss builds, street i have never seen resin gain, but thats a different ball game all together. Resin is used basicly just used to seal up mdf because mdf is pouris (sp), it breathes.

Mike and Mark

[email protected]

18741a0.jpg

street i have never seen resin gain, but thats a different ball game all together. Resin is used basicly just used to seal up mdf because mdf is pouris (sp), it breathes.

just strait resin didnt do anything for me. but resin mixed with something and then applied it gained me .7 i believe.

Ford Explorer 2000

4 12'' Type R's under window line

Legal: 155+ dB

• 3 weeks later...

Archived