Suprise Bass

the slowed version is tight too :spiteful:

X2, hit better too. But i got a low set up.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Don't Make Us - DJ Unk

Real Talk - Trae

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

And of course,

Elevator - Flo Rida

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Titanic bass is also a surprise to most people that hear it.

Sorry for the crap quality I think I'm the only person on youtube that has a video of the song and I had to do it with my cell phone.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Sorry for the crap quality I think I'm the only person on youtube that has a video of the song and I had to do it with my cell phone.

You should send me that song

sig-1.jpg

Jensen 9511TS~For Sale

JL Audio 300/4~For Sale

JL Audio1000/1~For Sale

Mephis 6.5 componet sets front and rear

4 15" Fi Q's in a 16 cuft box tuned to 29hrz

Don't Make Us - DJ Unk

Real Talk - Trae

And of course,

Elevator - Flo Rida

dude, that has got me rollin!!

Is that the chopped and screwed Titanic? sue sounds slowed down

I can just see some dude rolling around bumpin that

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dude, that has got me rollin!!

Is that the chopped and screwed Titanic? sue sounds slowed down

I can just see some dude rolling around bumpin that

Haha, nah it's not C&S, it's normal speed, just corresponding bass notes have been added. It's a CLEAN track too, it's actually one of the guys that joined this forum recently that made it, look around in my build thread and I think I even linked the track somewhere in the tunes subforum as well.

I think I'm the only one in town that bumps it whenever I'm showing off my bass to someone riding with me. "hey everyone keeps saying you've got a loud titanic song" And then I pull out the CD. ;) It's funny as hell and stupid, but because it's so insane everyone loves it.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived