which part?

Oh yea sorry. "Parts"

I am probly going to get a

CAI

Big "performance" muffler (rice burner muffler)

Lowering springs

Head, and tail lights

Oh and BTW this is all going in a 90 accord. :spiteful:

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

I wouldn't skimp too much on suspension parts though... if your CAI goes breaks you most likey will only lose some time and money maybe, if your springs screw up or don't fit right you could be losing a lot more.

Id also steer away from the mufflers... most of the time the sound reflects the price as well....

I wouldn't skimp too much on suspension parts though... if your CAI goes breaks you most likey will only lose some time and money maybe, if your springs screw up or don't fit right you could be losing a lot more.

Id also steer away from the mufflers... most of the time the sound reflects the price as well....

X2 on the mufflers, 9 times out of 10 they bring new meaning to the term 'fart can'. My brother had one on his '93 Accord and...*gag*

Too many projects, too little time...

Oh yea sorry. "Parts"

I am probly going to get a

CAI

Big "performance" muffler (rice burner muffler)

Lowering springs

Head, and tail lights

Oh and BTW this is all going in a 90 accord. :spiteful:

cai get a dc sports others are a waste of money imo

muffler, dc sports or apexi, otherwise a waste again.

lowering springs eibach only "ground controls" are eibachs...if you can afford it get teins

head and taillights ebay ones are horrible as hell, they leak they fade they oxidize.

oh and i kno0w a bit about accords i have 11, 4 which are 90 accords.

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I got an intake off of there. I mean come on, its a fucking intake for gods sake. Off Brand, name brand, its all just a tube with an air filter on it.

my friend got 'a tube with an air filter on it' and it hardly fit :P

:shok:

x2 on upgrades. if it's cheap, figure in that money wasted, the money on any possible repair, and the money to upgrade again. would save in the long run to do it right

cai get a dc sports others are a waste of money imo

muffler, dc sports or apexi, otherwise a waste again.

lowering springs eibach only "ground controls" are eibachs...if you can afford it get teins

head and taillights ebay ones are horrible as hell, they leak they fade they oxidize.

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Why do you have 11 accords? i mean i could see a guy really liking accords and having maybe 2 or 3 but 11????!!!! thats insane! at least they will last you a long time

Kind of not related but my friend deals in resraurant equipment, new and used nmae brands...People are now going online getting EBAY no name stuff. It breaks down in usually a few months and they call him to fix it.

For the most part you can't get parts for these and you have to throw them away. These people rather spend $900 on a no name mixer from god knows where than to spend say, $1,200 on a good used hobart that replacement parts can be ordered for. These are small mixers btw. It goes the same for almost anything and they are usually from New York.

So this is just one example of EBAY no name brand items. I would be careful of cold air intakes, if they are junk metal and rust inside, that can get into your engine and that is not good. Research everything you buy is my motto. BBB.org is also a good way to go for a company.

Why do you have 11 accords? i mean i could see a guy really liking accords and having maybe 2 or 3 but 11????!!!! thats insane! at least they will last you a long time

i like them ALOT, also my uncle owns a tow company so when he gets a lien on one i buy them from him for 300-500 each. its a win win he gets his storage fee's i get another car i like.

Archived