Having a connection at a towing company is ftw... Much cheaper to get a parts car that way..

but beware of ebay no name, my girl tried buying something she liked for her car, and at the time i had no idea she was buying it from ebay or what brand, and by the time it got here and I installed them (happened to be taillights) the next day after rain the taillights had water in em.. waste of $40 on her part, just be careful of what you buy

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Ok thanks guys. I guess i wont be skimping to much.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

I got an intake off of there. I mean come on, its a fucking intake for gods sake. Off Brand, name brand, its all just a tube with an air filter on it.

couldn't be any more wrong

Oh yea sorry. "Parts"

I am probly going to get a

CAI

Big "performance" muffler (rice burner muffler)

Lowering springs

Head, and tail lights

Oh and BTW this is all going in a 90 accord. :spiteful:

Guarantee the headlights and taillights will fog up within 6months.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

cai get a dc sports others are a waste of money imo

muffler, dc sports or apexi, otherwise a waste again.

lowering springs eibach only "ground controls" are eibachs...if you can afford it get teins

head and taillights ebay ones are horrible as hell, they leak they fade they oxidize.

oh and i kno0w a bit about accords i have 11, 4 which are 90 accords.

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

AEM makes the best intake on the market EDIT: if you have a built engine, nothing is better then a 3" intake pipe.. if you do that with a stock motor, it will run like shit

if by muffler you mean exhaust and not just a muffler, then there are many more then just apexi and dc sport, theres Thermal R&D, Greddy, and even a custom one would work well, with a Burns Stainless muffler of course (best on the market)

lowering springs, theres Skunk2, H&R, Tein, then for coilovers there is JIC, KW, PIC, and Form/Function

and trust me, I know GOOD brands, I've had a 300whp GTI and a 600whp Integra

i always look for the power sellers (no lower then 99% positive feedback), and i go thru the feedback to see if someone else has bought the product and how it worked out for them so that way you know that if they have sold to 30,000 people and have a 99% positive feedback then the product there selling has to be of decent quality.

99% of people will buy something, install it, see it "works" and leave reviews...if they go any farther than recieving, looking at it, and leaving feedback

notice how they are all "omg came so fast, great seller A+++++" and shit like that, not "fit perfectly and worked as well as name brand"?

you always get what you pay for

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

AEM makes the best intake on the market EDIT: if you have a built engine, nothing is better then a 3" intake pipe.. if you do that with a stock motor, it will run like shit

if by muffler you mean exhaust and not just a muffler, then there are many more then just apexi and dc sport, theres Thermal R&D, Greddy, and even a custom one would work well, with a Burns Stainless muffler of course (best on the market)

lowering springs, theres Skunk2, H&R, Tein, then for coilovers there is JIC, KW, PIC, and Form/Function

and trust me, I know GOOD brands, I've had a 300whp GTI and a 600whp Integra

if you KNEW then youd know dc sports is a part of AEM

i had skunk 2 suspension on my accord they rode liek shit, just like tokico and tenzo crap

jic and kw are good stuff but i highly doubt this guys got the cash to blow on it since hes looking at ebay.

as far as exhaust...all of those companies dont make a full bolt on exhaust for accord, unless its somethign new, because back in 98 when i was shopping for my 90 accord there was apexi magnaflow dc sports megan and a bunch of other knock off brands

did you have skunk 2 springs or coilovers? and yes jic and kw pretty much start at $1k

and I'm not sure if any of the companies I mentioned make parts for 90-93 accords.. didn't realize you were reffering to that car specificly

Archived