i sent james a pair of my smokin' budz skull candy headphones, so he should have some more product testing done.

any updates, james?

Don't know if anyone still looks at this thread but I got the Monster Beats by Dr. Dre the earbud ones and they sound good I luv them.

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

• 2 weeks later...

i paid 59 plus 13 shipping then anothee 12 to ship them back so they arent worth the money imo considering the performance ive got out of cheap ass skullcandys and the fact that the cords on them are so damn thin and flimsy that im predicting me fucking them up.

Thanks for that. You just saved me seventy bucks.

second would be the cheap skullcandy's, mine were called ink'd... and they get low

i dont get it tho... the response on skull candys are 100hz-18000... the ink'd are 20-20000... so im guessing thats why the lows stand out compared to the smokins

The ink'd line does get low, its just that it seems to be all it does. Maybe I'm just being too picky, or my memory's being finnicky (its been a while since I've used them), but the midrange seems kinda sloppy.

Don't know if anyone still looks at this thread but I got the Monster Beats by Dr. Dre the earbud ones and they sound good I luv them.

Those are some expensive fuggin buds. I went to Best Buy and tried out the over the ear model, and I have to say, they are nice, but I just can't justify the price tag. But if the buds are anything like the over the ear model, they are nice.

I was a head-fi troller for all of a month, and for my needs, was suggested the Nuforce NE-7M. I have yet to purchase them and try them. If/when I do, I'll report back.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

i sent james a pair of my smokin' budz skull candy headphones, so he should have some more product testing done.

any updates, james?

best fit of any of the earbuds ive tested at all, but the inked pink ones get lower then these although they do sound slightly better on the upper end.

and again the cords more sturdy to take my abuse of pulling my touch out of pocket by the cord lol

Yes they are expensive earbuds, but I got them off craigslist for $60 and yes they are awesome I really love them.

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

how would you compare them to the studios? i know the bass is awesome on the studio ones.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

what would u call the ear buds that rap around ur ear n stick inside?, skullcandy makes em n i want a set like that cause the skullcandys take to long to find that right fit for em to really shine, its like they turn ur head into a bandpass box or somethin

but i like headphones that stick in ur ears but when im workin i want somethin that will rap around my ears or somethin so they dont fall off due to me workin to hard n fast when i do

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived