How Do You Pay For It All?

also, credit cards are good too. shop now, pay later. just remember not to overdo it.

basically just saving up money i earned from work, i didn't buy anything on credit, all on just pure savings

I'm having trouble with those right now. With a family it's all a balancing act, family naturally gets top priority :), but we have some bills that have been getting us down. small limit on my CC($750) is almost paid, but Ive got a $1200 dentist bill as well as $200 left to pay on my speeding ticket, and my monthly $300 to rogers for all of our services. then there are groceries, we need some spring clothes, etc etc... it all adds up.

Work hard for it .....

Damn straight..... takes a long time though when you only make $11.75/hr :D

work hard for it ftl, but thats how i got all my stuff, befor i got layed off i made $12.09 an hr at thomas ville furniture, now all owned by furniture brands international witch is some bullshit to, they own every furniture place around here, but all in all, saveing and workin hard helps, but i got mine befor i got a family to so that helps, thats why im tryin to save all the little checks i get for unemployment as long as i can befor i start a new job, ima go back to collage to learn how to do hvac(heating and air), i can do pritty much anything with my hands, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, a little of this a little of that, so once i go to work for myself it will be alot better, and makein $60 for service calls will kick ass, lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Work hard Sunday- Thursday, 40 hrs a week.

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

You'd be surprised how much money you can make just knowing a little bit about everything. Not only am I working hard labor (mentally and physically) at my job six days a week, but I'm also in the Marine Corps, have a 1 year old daughter and a wife, my own house, etc.... It gets tough at times, but if you eliminate EVERYTHING you do not need, you'll save tons of money.

Stop drinking, smoking, eating out, driving if you don't have to, going out to movies, etc for three months and you'll have $1000 saved on your pay. (Wifey might not like it though :D)

I'm gonna use my recent handi-man experience that saved me $900 to give an example of things you could do. I learn how to do various things by reading up on the basics, then just diving in. My washer took a shit on me recently and after reading up on it, I ripped it apart and it was as simple as a broken belt. Granted, it was a bitch to replace, I didn't have to buy a new one, just a belt. Most people have a repair man come out or buy brand new.

Just basic shit like that man. Hope that helps a little.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

i work at wendys. about 45 hours a week. comes up just shy of 500 every two weeks. then i pay a few things and have like 400 left to blow.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Here is how I do it. Every paycheck I take 100 dollars out and it goes to my paypal. I dont even notice it missing so it doesnt hurt me at all. If I feel like it I do more. you can do however much you can handle without hurting I used to do 25 or 50 as well. Plus having a good paying job and working alot of overtime certainly helps.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived