So, I'm thinking of something else to work on. This old man down the street died, and a family member is selling his truck, it's a 1993 Chevy s-10 extended cab. It's got the 4.3 Vortec V6, and has like 105,000 miles on it. Now, they want $3,500 for it, I was thinking more like $2,000, if that! It's nice, I looked it over, and the ONLY thing I could SEE wrong with it, is the chrome trim over the wheel opening on the back passenger side. (that, and it has a camper shell, and a visor of some sort) So, I guess my question to you guys is would any of you buy something like this, I think the potential is endless, not to mention, I had one back in 99, and I LOVED it!

Here is a pic of a pic of my old S-10, it was a hoopty deluxe for sure!!! LOL

100_2981.jpg

Edited by JPM75

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

u were either high or drunk when u typed lol....

but idk anything can come out looking sick if u got the time and money toput in to it..i think it would be sick layed frame on the ground ftw

edit: making sence

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

u were either high or drunk when u typed lol....

but idk anything can come out looking sick if u got the time and money toput in to it..i think it would be sick layed frame on the ground ftw

edit: making sence

Why do you say that, is it because I said " mad ", and not man, or is it that I said "wand", and not want? ( and yes I said pic of a pic!)

Edited by JPM75

• 3 weeks later...

So, back to this....do you guys think I should get this a another little project/weekend driver???

100_3068.jpg

It's nice enough, just think I could get it for less! They have had it out there for a month now, and I don't think anybody has looked at it, IDK!?! Again any advice/thoughts????

100_3071.jpg

Edited by JPM75

team bassick kimo has a pretty nice s-10.. but there is no way in hell id pay 3500 for one that old, look on craigslist they are always on there...well where i am they are.

edit:kimos s-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2393998

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I WOULD PERSONALY SAY (damn caps lock) i would personaly say save the cash and get a c1500. you can get more beat into a c1500, but if that Sdime floats ur boat, then right on.

EDIT: my 92 c1500 has a 350(5.7) with 250,000 on it and it still runs like a beast. i launch it all the time.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

team bassick kimo has a pretty nice s-10.. but there is no way in hell id pay 3500 for one that old, look on craigslist they are always on there...well where i am they are.

edit:kimos s-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2393998

Oh I know....like I say, I'm sure I can get it for way less!

I WOULD PERSONALY SAY (damn caps lock) i would personaly say save the cash and get a c1500. you can get more beat into a c1500, but if that Sdime floats ur boat, then right on.

EDIT: my 92 c1500 has a 350(5.7) with 250,000 on it and it still runs like a beast. i launch it all the time.

Yeah, I had a 96, with same motor. I traded it in on a 2004 x-cab Silverado in 03. The 96 had a conversion kit, wit a bed cover to match, and everything was color matched. I had two 10" Fosgates in a down fire box under the back seat, it was nice. Sold the 04, and bought a 82 full size blazer, and a 81 short wide Silverado, AND the Tahoe! I miss the 04, and the Blazer most!!! :censored: :sorry:

vv The 04 vv

l_abc3cfcdb37d5c5825d60d2cacc86ee9.jpg

Edited by JPM75

you'll never know until you drive it. my 1996 Cougar is in excellent shape, was well taken care of, oiled every year, oil changed every 5000km, kept clean and only minor aesthetic damage(old age) ...... the damn thing is even clean in the engine bay.(i made it more clean)

It's going in today for a $500 repair job on the back brakes, the calipers were totally seized, and it has a rad leak. The transmission may also be slipping a bit, and probably hasn't had any maintenance done on it in it's life....even the factory windshield wipers were still on it.

sure it looked good, but it has problems..... i'm just glad it isnt a torrent of problems like some old cars.