Wcf Info.

kingsuv

Saturday and only 3 lil months away

Exactly.

3 months away and were still working on a proposal?

Kinda hard to hype a show that's not set in stone, Let alone seek out support for ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

so just to clear up some questions i have, this is west coast finals, not world finals correct? in order to compete you must be registered on termpro (with the bass race/db drag or both package thing) and must have competed in at least 3 1x events?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

so just to clear up some questions i have, this is west coast finals, not world finals correct? in order to compete you must be registered on termpro (with the bass race/db drag or both package thing) and must have competed in at least 3 1x events?

No young one this is WEST COAST finale you need a multi point show that's where you get your certified score and 3 1x events also

I don't rember do you have to have a dbdrag membership?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

No young one this is WEST COAST finale you need a multi point show that's where you get your certified score and 3 1x events also

I don't rember do you have to have a dbdrag membership?

so ive done the 1x events, until i do a multi point event i cant go?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

no you dont need a membership that is for wf only. wcf is something doug holds for us competitors has nothing to do with wayne.

anyone have any ideas on creating a bad ass trophy to give away at wcf????

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

There is no trophys just cash. Not sure if any points are awarded.

BTW THIS IS LAME NO SHOWS HERE IN MAY? WTF?? Wished Doug would just take care of Nor-Cal, So cal has there own judge why hold a 1x event there? Would think theres a lot more money in another N cali show. It's on fire up here and no movements. COMPLETELY LAME!

Archived