Jump to content

Favorate Rap Quotes?


Recommended Posts

Posted

2 Pac - Runnin

"You know, I wonder if they'll laugh when I am dead

Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight

Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight

Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try

Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die"

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Posted

"Want to survive, you better scramble like eggs and break fast,

Cause I know how to handle your fake ass" - T.I.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

...im rollin car not stolen probly never will be its much too old.. devin the dude again lol. lacville 79

Posted

Fuck it, when i Die i Wanna go to hell, cuzz im a piece of shit, it aint hard to fuckin tell.. Suicidal Thoughts-Bigg

Journey with me into the mind of a maniac, doomed to be a killa since i came out the Nutsac. Natural Born Killaz

I need a cigarette before i go balistic, statistics of my mind frame explain when im insane Im twisted. The green Book-Twiztid

93 Chevy Silverado


Crossfire,Dayton


Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s


DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Posted

2 Pac - Runnin

"You know, I wonder if they'll laugh when I am dead

Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight

Why am I trying to see, when there aint nothing in sight

Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try

Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die"

I think the lyrics go "why am I fighting to live if Im just living to DIE." if Im right.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

Fuck it, when i Die i Wanna go to hell, cuzz im a piece oa shit, it hard to fuckin tell.. Suicidal Thoughts-Bigg

Only Bigg song I really like but gives me chills everytime I hear it.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

I think the lyrics go "why am I fighting to live if Im just living to DIE." if Im right.

you're both right, it actually goes like this: ... first time it says in the song it says fight, the second one like 15 seconds later says die

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

" they say i got to learn but nobodys here to teach me, if they cant understand it how can they reach me"

2pac- gangsters paradise

4 10" JL w1v2

Kenwood KAC9104D

pioneer avh-p4000dvd

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 602 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...