Team Bassick - Kimo Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 ......I'm rolling hard now under control then I wrapped the 64 around a telephone pole I looked at my car and said oh brother I'LL THROW IN THE GUTTER AND GO BUY ANOTHER or Cams Lifters B&M Shifter Nitrous Oxide makes the Cheverolet Swifter Trick Flow and Hurst with the Nitrous Burst Makes the Sports coupe fly and the Chevy boys cry I got bored Aluminum Heads I'm hella fast Your Fords in my rear view I'm seeing Checkered Flags....... KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
DP420 Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 SPM - smoke 2 joints "I smoke two joints when I wake up In the car I smoke two joints I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints... and then I smoke some more"
DP420 Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 Twista Korrupt World You had enough heart to waste this brother But could you face his mother I was faced with other Type of problems that had held me back Couldn't tell me jack now I'm gone in my own zone
77-AUDIO Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 Don't touch that Stereo - Gansta Nip PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
drew028 Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 Orange Juice and a Blunt for Breakfast: Messy Marv
Namosh Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 "I did it like this. I did it like that. I did it with a wiffle ball bat" Beastie Boys My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
sodfamily Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 I fuck around and get hardcore C-4 to ya door no beef no more nigga Feel the rough, scandalous The more weed smoke I puff, the more dangerous I don't give a fuck about you or your weak crew What you gonna do when Big Poppa comes for you? BIGGIE.....NUFF SAID...... Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887 Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now) Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100 Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star) Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro
Applejack Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 "The police them have a little gun So when I'm on the streets, I walk around with a bigger one"-KRS-ONE Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
BLuejoules Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 "Man its such a beautiful day, do some lawnwork." Jeezy- turn my scale on IG: devinthydude
bossgator Posted April 29, 2009 Report Posted April 29, 2009 from associate from slim thug featuring z-ro.. "Sometimes, I wonder if God forgot about me, and would my people miss me if they had to do without me//Cause these days, aint no love, a nigga you think is yo homie, be runnin up in yo girl everytime you leave her lonely, and everytime i leave my house I swear my guns are on me, so none of yall niggas gone be kickin or punchin on me//I've learned my lesson about callin my homies when I need em, outta 11, 1 and a half shows up and the rest, I still aint seen 'em" four sundown 3500s four IA death penalties 18 in in a chevy 1500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.