Jump to content

98hoeonsixez "guess My What My Db Is Gonna Be" Game Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

well I have 1/2 of his system in a 2003 tahoe, two d9's and two hw 15" with only two alts and 7 group 31's and i do 153.X in the kick on music @ 36hz and i hold over 153 for a couple mins.

I also do 150.9 on dash legal @ 31hz and 151.7 @ 35hz and i only has 80 sq inches of port tuned to 28hz.

I think 160.X in the kick and 158.X on the dash but i also have a bit of inside information from the guys building it.

I know it will be close to a 160 in the kick and 157+ on the dash

BANNNEEERRRR.jpg

www.rdaudio.net

Posted

156.6

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Posted

154.8

mike your gay always picking the same shit i do but 154.3

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.
Posted

well I have 1/2 of his system in a 2003 tahoe, two d9's and two hw 15" with only two alts and 7 group 31's and i do 153.X in the kick on music @ 36hz and i hold over 153 for a couple mins.

I also do 150.9 on dash legal @ 31hz and 151.7 @ 35hz and i only has 80 sq inches of port tuned to 28hz.

I think 160.X in the kick and 158.X on the dash but i also have a bit of inside information from the guys building it.

I know it will be close to a 160 in the kick and 157+ on the dash

look at the man himself stepping in!! i hope your right mayne!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5348 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...