Blue's Prelude soon to be #3!!

very very nice work so far. but...you sure there's not enough airspace for two of them? sealed boxes only need to be .28 cubic feet. barely 1/4 of a cube!

thanks man!...hahaha funny you should mention that man.....I keep looking at this thing and bein like damn.....I really want both in here! haha....Ill probably do a rough calculation or 3 to see and Im 90% sure that other one is gonna make its way in here too....also gonna be doin somethin special for that top middle piece if it doesnt get the port.....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

good! i like the way you think :D where there's a will...there's a way

OH.....theres was a way.....

threw a couple more layers on the inside...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

refit...

Posted Image

Posted Image

had time to slap on my custom emblem...

Posted Image

Posted Image

mounted the rings...

Posted Image

Posted Image

wrap that bitch...

Posted Image

Posted Image

now interestingly enough, the S-curve was not planned....but I thought it looked bangin so I left it!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and thats as far as I got....this rain is killin me....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Sweet bro, check out my center consold build at http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/a...20box%20builld/, your build looks sweet bro, im tuned in.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Sweet bro, check out my center consold build at http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/a...20box%20builld/, your build looks sweet bro, im tuned in.

dude! I always wondered about that in your avatar! major props for your material break up!....I have yet to try that....so far this is my 2nd console...

got a layer on her tonight....then it started pouring haha....but you can really see the curve in it now...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived