Blue's Prelude soon to be #3!!

done glassin her...5 layers on the outside, 2 on the inside for no air leakage...

after first layer dried I sanded it down to rough up for the upcoming layers...

Posted Image

test fitted...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

then next layers goin on...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this may be the fastest Ill ever finish a FG box before!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

lovin the build so far man :good:

Man that's lookin good, The wrinkle was worrying me at first, however now it's actually pretty freakin sweet looking how it flows right there, there is no way you meant for it to come out like that... If so, you are a king at stretching the cloth... However I still say you just got lucky with that.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

lovin the build so far man :good:

thanks man

Boo no vtec.

haha dont worry man....itll be on its way after I get outta college...(H23A VTEC frank that is...)

Man that's lookin good, The wrinkle was worrying me at first, however now it's actually pretty freakin sweet looking how it flows right there, there is no way you meant for it to come out like that... If so, you are a king at stretching the cloth... However I still say you just got lucky with that.

haha I totalllly meant that to happen....haha na man, I think I just went OD on stretchin to one side on that mid-section, that the material I use didnt have any stretch left in it...but definitely got lucky...

GOT MY ATTENTION!

I want to see this done!

Making TDH proud!

hell yeah man! should be in the final stages by the end of the week...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

my days off are like GOLD to me....did some more today...

did a little cleanin to the garage and made a section for just my wiring and such...

Posted Image

I finally got the balls to cut into the panel :cray:

Posted Image

checkin fitment...

Posted Image

took the rasp to it...

Posted Image

then usually I would drill holes to make sure the resin seeped through...but instead I went will gashes...

Posted Image

about to resin her in place...

Posted Image

hit both edges with super 77 to make the first layer go on right...

Posted Image

layered her up...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I did 4 layers on top and on bottom...will pull later tonight...

trimmed up the box...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

threw the subs in to see how they look...

Posted Image

Posted Image

not too bad....the box weighs only 10-15 pounds...outstretched arm...

Posted Image

and more sanding tonight....

Archived