Blue's Prelude soon to be #3!!

thanks guys...and matt, Ill be usin one of my zeuses to send 200 watts each...

I got dumb pissed when I looked @ the top part...

Posted Image

3/4s of the top part lifted...it was 1/2, then lifted more when I pulled the panel out...goddamn it....Ill repair it tomorrow after work...put bolts through it and a couple layers over em...surprising enough, the bottom didnt lift @ all....

Posted Image

gettin ready to glass the backside for more support...

Posted Image

Posted Image

will be sanding the box more tomorrow...and glassing the back of that panel after repairing the front...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

glassed the back of the piece....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

got it under the heat lamp and it dried like a champ without lifting...

then did a couple hours of sanding with 40 grit and the box is ready for filler...

Posted Image

Posted Image

noticed some flexing in the walls of the box, so I opted to throw on another 3 layers on the inside...

Posted Image

filler tomorrow...and orderin the paint...hopefully wrapping the amprack...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

big thanks to all you guys!...

The amp placement in the side panels is sweet. Did you contemplate the idea of leds to light the housing of the amp panels? I know they light up blue, but I had to ask

I did think about it....but I think the ones mounted on the top of the amp and the letters will light up too bright for my backseat as it is...

Archived