Carry a gun or nothing at all. If you pull your little knife on some hopped up crackhead they'll probably pull whatever THEY'RE carrying and fuck you up.

What's the technical term for it? Higher force or something? A.k.a don't take a knife to a gunfight.

Well here in MD you can't carry a handgun without a permit. And the local PD said it's very hard to get a permit if you weren't in some type of military service or work at a job that requires you to carry one. I can carry a rifle but it can't be loaded..... And let's be serious. There's no room in the front of any vehicle for a rifle. Plus who wants to carry a non loaded rifle with them? Can't shoot it without ammo.

I suggested a taser because I want something that's legal. I can't be getting into trouble before I go into the marines.

Thanks for everyones input.

You can't carry a weapon under your seat usually either. Whether its a lead pipe or a homeade axe (I know that for sure).

Concealed weapon ticket is the end result.

Id carry the tazer in my pocket or somewhere in the front of the car.

id say a taser would be a good idea, as long as its not some shitty knockoff

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

You can easily fit a rifle in up front with you or hell toss it in the back seat and have a loaded clip in your center console

he said he wanted it if someone runs up to his car. in moment of panic, it would take more than a few seconds to grab a full sized rifle and put a clip in and take the time to menuver urself in the seat to be able to point the FULL SIZED rifle out the window while still sitting in the seat. i say roll with a bat, or a tazer. my friends friend is a "strippers assistant" and she brought over the strip club's manager's tazer one time and we all got tazed just to see what it felt like. the real deal $500 tazers. those things are no joke. i would never fuck with someone with a tazer. those will fuck u up. OR if u wanted to go the cheap way u could just get an airsoft gun that looks like a real gun and cut off the orange tip and spray paint the rest black. the problem with that is if the attacker has something to challenge a gun (his own gun), then your fucked lol.

he said he wanted it if someone runs up to his car. in moment of panic, it would take more than a few seconds to grab a full sized rifle and put a clip in and take the time to menuver urself in the seat to be able to point the FULL SIZED rifle out the window while still sitting in the seat. i say roll with a bat, or a tazer. my friends friend is a "strippers assistant" and she brought over the strip club's manager's tazer one time and we all got tazed just to see what it felt like. the real deal $500 tazers. those things are no joke. i would never fuck with someone with a tazer. those will fuck u up. OR if u wanted to go the cheap way u could just get an airsoft gun that looks like a real gun and cut off the orange tip and spray paint the rest black. the problem with that is if the attacker has something to challenge a gun (his own gun), then your fucked lol.

good post.

ima go search for the "real deal" tazer.

• 2 months later...

I say go with a nice compact pistol. Pay 50 bucks for your concealed weapon liscense and call it a day. FTW

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i do this automatically, its a safety measure for accidents as well, if you get rear ended, you wont hit the car in front

make it a habit and you wont regret it

Wow, I never really thought about giving space in front of me. I always park right (2-3 ft.) behind the car in front of me, this could be very useful.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Archived