Sonic Electronix

What's The Craziest Reaction You've Had Because Of Your Bass?

i was going to the mall with this girl who i just couldnt ever get with, but i was whipped so whatever

had 2 cvr's and a 600watt infinity amp, some gay alpine head and 4in rockford coax's....it was like my first system

it was a nice day so the windows were down and the sunroof open, I was playing some random song witha long intro, and she was being cheesy and dancing while we were at a stop light, the bass drops, she jumps a little, whatever...lady next to us rolls down her windows and is yelling "oh my god is that you!? i thought my car exploded!"

i was driving a 2 friends home from a party one night, not bumping cuz it was like 2am...the kid in the back said he heard i had somthing cool and wanted to hear it, so I cranked up whatever was playing, and he puked, like punched my seat for me to slow down and opened the door and let loose all down the road. When he was done he just said "i wasnt expecting that at all"

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I have a few time that stick out in my mind! The most memorable was once when I was about 3/8 to a 1/2 mile from one of my good buddies houses and I got a phone call from him telling me to turn that shit down! LOL! Then the next one was this girl I know wanted to sit im my truck and listen to my system one night so I said ok not a problem. Shortly after she got in a cop pulled up and told us to leave. She was uptown with her boyfriend and I said I got to go so are you comming with me or going with him because I didn't want to get a ticket she didn't want to get out because she was trying to get off to it. She got out but man was she pissed I think she enjoyed it just a little! I have to say the most enjoyable moments are punking people who think they have a bad ass system by pulling up next to them at a stop light with your system about the same volume as thiers then they crank it all the way up and then you crank it all the way up and completely drown them out and then just drive off! I freaking love doing that!!

i was at the ymca were i get my daily workout in and i never unleash the btls on a christian establishment so i just had it beating out a little. This rich bitch walks past my car and gives me this crazy look and tells me to turn it up. you could tell he assumed this was as loud as it got and he wasnt trying to hear it any louder. So i followed his advice and turned the bass knob all the way up and he just shook his head and continued walking while everyone else just sat and stared.

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

Mine's pretty much just a typical story, nothing too crazy. It happened when I was a senior in highschool. When your a senior at the school I went to you could park in what's called the senior lot. Well every day after school we had to wait for the buses to leave before we could pull our cars out of the parking lot. So there we are all in a long line waiting to leave. I decide to start bumping some music.

The car at the time was an 89 Olds Touring Sedan with a wall of 4 Rockford XLC 15's and a single RF 250.1, the subs were drastically underpowered at around 200 watts each. The still did a 148 on the old Audio Control meter's but wasn't much louder than any of today's 2 12 setups.

Back to the story I'm bumping and a girl 2 cars in front of me gets out and starts yelling at me. She says that I need to turn my shit down because she can't even hear her own radio in her car. So I turn it down for a second until she gets back in her car. Then it goes right back up. Well she gets out agian and I tell her this time that if she can't hear her shit it's not my fault and maybe it's time for her to upgrade. I never liked her anyway so that's probably the reason that I still kept it up.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

the craziest reaction i got was when i had my mercury mystique walled with 2 memphis hpo 15s and me and my brother were driving around with a test tone on pause trying to scare people...well we turn down this side street behind a hotel and there is a girl and guy sitting down talking to each other and as soon as i hit the play button at full tilt the guys was soo scared he fell over and his female was laughing histeriaclly at him.

This is the best reaction I have caught on film.

Funny video. I like those RC trucks also. I have a traxxas sportmaxx 2.5(blown rebuildin her this summer:) i cant wait)

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

I was sitting at the redlight the other night and my knee accidently hit my switch for my amps, well a few seconds later i almost crawl out the vehicle. Didn't know but a cop beside me flashes for me to pull over and tells me I would give you a ticket but seeing you jump from your own stereo was priceless.

Oh2Tahoe

Headunit Jvc Kd-avx11

Components Memphis MCSQ6.5 front and back

Component Amps2 Pioneer Gm5400T

Subs 4 Fully Loaded BTL 18's

Sub Amps 4 PS1 5500d amps (End of May will be 4 Memphis 4k)

Box 22 cubes tuned to 30 hz

Alternator 1 250 amp 1 300 amp

Batteries 3 yellowtops

Wire 0/1 gauge tsunami to batteries, 4 gauge from batteries

Lmao. Honestly, I don't really think that I'm loud. I had someone today at a redlight in front of me plugging their ears. I sit in my car and it rarely hurts.

Yea, people that are plugging their ears outside the car when it isnt even insanity-loud is just weak/laughable...people need to get some bass action under their belts.

Team Tupperware

<First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>
(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .667
12.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)
Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman

Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)
(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)
4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : )

"stfu about scores and float $hit..."

Archived